ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday Practice Photos

based on pics vines can elevate really well. if he has good hands maybe we’ve found a good endzone target

Reactions: BigOHawk
I’m getting the feeling they (coaches) are taking a long hard look at the freshman running back.

Reactions: F5n5
based on pics vines can elevate really well. if he has good hands maybe we’ve found a good endzone target
He's supposed to be a blur, too. If he can hang on to the ball, we have a third outside threat. Just need Brecht to get his butt back into football!

Reactions: desihawk
Johnson running with the 1's! Seems to be some excitement around this kid!
We're going to see a lot of Johnson in the three non-conference games. If he performs well, we're going to see a three headed monster in our backfield. But, someone will emerge from this three pack. I think we may have a true freshmen RB when it's all said and done. 😎❤️🏈

Reactions: TC_Hawk
No seriously, I need to know how to communicate his name properly. For instance while watching a game and it is 4th and long and my buddy says they should go for it do I say instead of “No way Ferentz lets them go for it”, “ Iowa Hawkeyes Moon Family head coach Kirk Ferentz” lets them go for it. I need to know.

No seriously, I need to know how to communicate his name properly. For instance while watching a game and it is 4th and long and my buddy says they should go for it do I say instead of “No way Ferentz lets them go for it”, “ Iowa Hawkeyes Moon Family head coach Kirk Ferentz” lets them go for it. I need to know.
Completely up to you. Maybe you can get a kick-back if you say it enough. :D

The only time you ever see or hear that title spelled out is in official U of Iowa media.

Imagine having millions of dollars to donate to any cause in the world and choosing to have your name in front of a college football head coach's title. Lmao.

Anyways, over/under on Vines season receving yards set at 130. Looks likes he could be another jacob hillyer.

Reactions: Ree4 and kmurp
Imagine having millions of dollars to donate to any cause in the world and choosing to have your name in front of a college football head coach's title. Lmao.

Anyways, over/under on Vines season receving yards set at 130. Looks likes he could be another jacob hillyer.
Is he slow?

Do you mean for one game 🤔?

No, he’s fast. Hillyer might be the last wr I would compare him to. It would be nice if he could block downfield like Hillyer.
One thing we know...he won't play until he can. WRs are for blocking first, catching the ball second.

The proper abbreviation is to call him MF Kirk.

• Haha
Reactions: Ree4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT