• Tupac

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Biggie

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Someone else (eg Nas, JayZ etc)

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
Who is better?
I like them both. Biggie is more of a chillin' sound, while Tupac is more for working out (especially hit 'em up). If I had to go without one or the other, I would probably stick with Biggie as I like the samples of his bass line that they use at ball games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bro D
Biggie and the Bad Boy label just had a bunch of songs that sampled popular 70s and 80s R&B

Tupac was actually talented

Biggie and the Bad Boy label just had a bunch of songs that sampled popular 70s and 80s R&B

Tupac was actually talented
You’re not wrong but those are my favorite rap songs. Those with musicality to them, and preferably some women singing background. Like Juicy.

Biggie, IMO, is the most overrated rapper in history. Terrible voice. He had that one song “Biggie Biggie Biggie can’t you see, sometimes your words just hypnotize me”, which was pretty good. Beyond that? Nada. Again, my opinion. Tupac was overrated, too.

Biggie, IMO, is the most overrated rapper in history. Terrible voice. He had that one song “Biggie Biggie Biggie can’t you see, sometimes your words just hypnotize me”, which was pretty good. Beyond that? Nada. Again, my opinion. Tupac was overrated, too.
Juicy

I will preface with the comment I am a 48-year old white dude from Iowa, and my rap knowledge is puddle deep, but hit ‘em up is one of the greatest rap songs of all time which I have heard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT