ADVERTISEMENT

TV For the Hawks

JerseyCityHawki

HR All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
So we got rid of cable and are trying a few of these online streaming channels like Sling... I just want to make sure I will get the Iowa games as it has FX1 and 2 plus ESPN ,2 and 3 .. not a ton for sports anyone have any other ideas and have tried some of these online streaming channels

YouTube TV or Hulu+ Live TV are both very good for sports. I've had both and prefer YouTube TV, although not happy with the recent price increase to $65 per month. As you know, you can try each one for a week for free, so do that before the season starts and make your choice.

Both Hulu and YouTube carry BTN, other college networks, and many RSNs, including FS regionals. Their channel lineups are online.

HULU's biggest deficiency as far as sports go is lack of NFL Network.

HULU's only advantage over YouTubeTV for sports is regional distribution of Marquee Network for Cubs fans in the Midwest.

HULU has the better original programming IMO.

Reactions: H4wkfan4life
Does youtube have a crapload more commercials on recorded games now???? I switched to hulu before sports started. Hulu has craploads of commercials you can't ff through. I'm switching back to youtube. If they now have all these forced commercials I might just get mediacom again.....

I'd recommend youtube first hulu sucks and yes it is "commercial free account"

HULU's biggest deficiency as far as sports go is lack of NFL Network.

HULU's only advantage over YouTubeTV for sports is regional distribution of Marquee Network for Cubs fans in the Midwest.

HULU has the better original programming IMO.
Yep only good thing about cubs season ending is getting rid of this hulu garbage lol

Reactions: anon_i8nzeu2gbf0ba
YouTube TV or Hulu+ Live TV are both very good for sports. I've had both and prefer YouTube TV, although not happy with the recent price increase to $65 per month. As you know, you can try each one for a week for free, so do that before the season starts and make your choice.
Love YouTube, not a fan of the increase in price but with games back, it's worth it.

F sling and F YouTube tv..ive had both..Hulu plus live tv is the way to go. If you are a cubs fan you can't get cubs network with YouTube but you can with Hulu. Much better tv series too for your family to watch

F sling and F YouTube tv..ive had both..Hulu plus live tv is the way to go. If you are a cubs fan you can't get cubs network with YouTube but you can with Hulu. Much better tv series too for your family to watch
Cubs season on marquee is over, so is my subscription to hulu...shit is garbage

So I found an app on iOS App Store and it’s called the “TV App” I can get any BTN, ESPN, FX1 ESPNU, ESPN 1,2,3 it’s amazing but it’s free the only thing that sucks is you have to mirror your phone to it and it’s hard dicking around with the sound and stuff but hey I won’t complain.. probably going to just go with YouTube tv for the season

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT