ADVERTISEMENT

TWD coming to an end

B1GDeal

HR Heisman
Jan 21, 2005
Looks like we will get the finale to season 10 in a few weeks. Then 24 more episodes in season 11 in 21-22 to wrap the series up though there are many spin-offs ongoing/coming. I know many gave up on it, but the past season was one of the better they've had and hoping it goes out in a blaze of glory.

Reactions: Moral
Probably time to wrap things up with it, though I'd agree that this season has been the best. Alpha was a terrific villain.

Reactions: Tom Paris and Moral
Agreed. Going against the Beta doesn't seem like it would take that many episodes so maybe they jam in the Commonwealth story line.

I would sure hope they don't drag the Whisperwar out for very long.

I figure the War will likely end soon, but with 24 more episodes they have plenty of time to do more story and put a bow on the series.

Probably time to wrap things up with it, though I'd agree that this season has been the best. Alpha was a terrific villain.
5AbA.gif

It's the best since season 3 but come on, the first three seasons (and especially the first 2) were the best by a country mile.

Looks like we will get the finale to season 10 in a few weeks. Then 24 more episodes in season 11 in 21-22 to wrap the series up though there are many spin-offs ongoing/coming. I know many gave up on it, but the past season was one of the better they've had and hoping it goes out in a blaze of glory.

This article says the October 4th airing of Season 10, episode 16, won't be the season 10 finale, and that that there will be six more season 10 episodes airing early in 2021. I image that season 11 won't air until late 2021, if not early 2022.

Walking Dead Season 11 Delayed, But Season 10 Will Be Longer

I'm not a huge undead genre fan - I cannot believe how long this show has run. I've heard many good things about the show so I'm not knocking it.

Side note: Was disappointed that NOS4A2 was cancelled, though not surprised. Strong first season but 2nd wasn't as good.

seasons 1-3 were great the show began a steady decline until I stopped watching about three or four years ago. Got laughably dumb

I've watched every season and still enjoy the show, but it's definitely gone down hill.

Has anyone stuck with Fear the Walking Dead? I gave up after Season 1. Is it worth giving it another shot?

Saw and enjoyed the first season; and that's all the zombies I'll need for the rest of my life.

I watched until the end of the season where they introduced the character with the barbed wire bat. It was too relentlessly depressing for me. I looked forward to each episode ending!

Season 9 and season 10 have been as great as the early years under Angela Kang.

Darryl and Carol spinoff. I love those characters but they aren't getting any younger. I will still watch it though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT