ADVERTISEMENT

Twice divorced pu$$¥ grabbing obsessive liar says lifelong Catholic Biden “hurts God”

Biden hates religion. I vote for the real Christian! The man who lives humbly according to the word of God.
tenor.gif

Biden hates religion. I vote for the real Christian! The man who lives humbly according to the word of God.
tenor.gif

He's so Christian he's never asked God for forgiveness cause you know he's never had to. He's like Jesus . . . if Jesus cheated on all 3 of his wives, couldn't speak in complete sentences, and liked to put brown kids in cages.

My hands shake. . . less now that I've gotten pills for it.

Without the pills my hands shake worse than Trump's and I'm 38.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/essential-tremor/symptoms-causes/syc-20350534#:~:text=Essential tremor is a nervous,a glass or tying shoelaces.

I'm not saying Trump has that though.
Something new popped into my head watching that video. Did Trump hold the bible so akwardly because he no longer has good control of his right hand?

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Something new popped into my head watching that video. Did Trump hold the bible so akwardly because he no longer has good control of his right hand?

I'm wondering myself if his coordination is off. When I watch him drink water, it's not his hands shaking that seems to be the problem. He seems to have a problem finding his lips if he actually lifted the glass/bottle up to his face. So instead he does this weird thing where he not only uses a 2nd hand but he also lowers his head down to help him find the bottle before he actually drinks it.

I have no idea what could cause such a lack of coordination other than being drunk or high. I don't think it's likely those things.

I'm wondering myself if his coordination is off. When I watch him drink water, it's not his hands shaking that seems to be the problem. He seems to have a problem finding his lips if he actually lifted the glass/bottle up to his face. So instead he does this weird thing where he not only uses a 2nd hand but he also lowers his head down to help him find the bottle before he actually drinks it.

I have no idea what could cause such a lack of coordination other than being drunk or high. I don't think it's likely those things.
Like once he got the bible in his hand, he just had to go with the placement, because he didn't have the coordination to readjust without turning it into a whole process.

Wrong! Look at his masterful right hand dexterity as he drinks this bottle of water.

giphy.gif

Thanks for the GIF but this demonstrates what I was talking about . . . he lowers his head down almost as if he needs to do that to help the bottle find his lips before drinking. I don't know why but he doesn't seem to have the coordination to actually lift the bottle all the way to his lips.

And when you combine this with his difficulties with the ramp. . . I would argue that he has some sort of medical issue that is causing a lack of coordination.

Now what that might be or what the prognosis is on that I don't know. We shouldn't necessarily jump to the conclusion that it's something that will shorten his life. I've had tremors of my hands my whole life and they just kind of grew worse to the point where everyone was noticing (I could usually keep them hidden when I was younger) so I went and got medication for it. But it's not a condition that is likely to shorten my life. . . Now if it keeps getting worse it could certainly impact my quality of life.

Like once he got the bible in his hand, he just had to go with the placement, because he didn't have the coordination to readjust without turning it into a whole process.

I didn't think about that but you are right, he just holds it straight up (upside down), doesn't even turn it or anything.

Thanks for the GIF but this demonstrates what I was talking about . . . he lowers his head down almost as if he needs to do that to help the bottle find his lips before drinking. I don't know why but he doesn't seem to have the coordination to actually lift the bottle all the way to his lips.

And when you combine this with his difficulties with the ramp. . . I would argue that he has some sort of medical issue that is causing a lack of coordination.

Now what that might be or what the prognosis is on that I don't know. We shouldn't necessarily jump to the conclusion that it's something that will shorten his life. I've had tremors of my hands my whole life and they just kind of grew worse to the point where everyone was noticing (I could usually keep them hidden when I was younger) so I went and got medication for it. But it's not a condition that is likely to shorten my life. . . Now if it keeps getting worse it could certainly impact my quality of life.
This seems to be a recent deterioration for Trump. A while back, someone posted videos of Trump in 2016 and he looked like a different man. He was robust, energetic, and very expressive with his whole body.

Now, he is lethargic, wooden, and even standing up straight seems to be a challenge for him.

Whatever he has appears to be regressive.

In the entire history of the United States
there has only been one Catholic
President.

Bottom line: voters prefer protestants.

He has a lot of medical issues. I'm convinced the only reason he is still alive is because he has sold his soul to Satan. That is the only logical explanation.

This seems to be a recent deterioration for Trump. A while back, someone posted videos of Trump in 2016 and he looked like a different man. He was robust, energetic, and very expressive with his whole body.

Now, he is lethargic, wooden, and even standing up straight seems to be a challenge for him.

Whatever he has appears to be regressive.

This is what happens when you sit around watching Fox News and eating fast food all day. The stress of being a narcissistic and worrying about all the nasty and unfair things that happen to you in the job it has to take a toll on the body.

ADVERTISEMENT