ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter allows White House to make ‘clearly false’ claim that COVID vaccine wasn’t available until Biden era

It’s no different than Trump’s large inauguration crowd lie…which was major news for like a month. We can talk about this for a day or two.
Oh cripes. A year and a half into the Biden administration you guys find your bloody flag "lie tweet" to fly around. I suppose by Christmas 2023 you might get another.

Both sides!

Yeah, just like the Trump large inauguration crowd lie, which was only distinctive because it was maybe the first of a never-ending 4yr long sewer pipe of lies.

Oh cripes. A year and a half into the Biden administration you guys find your bloody flag "lie tweet" to fly around. I suppose by Christmas 2023 you might get another.

Both sides!

Yeah, just like the Trump large inauguration crowd lie, which was only distinctive because it was maybe the first of the never-ending 4yr long sewer pipe of lies.
No reasoning with these desecrations.

Both sides!

Yeah, just like the Trump large inauguration crowd lie, which was only distinctive because it was maybe the first of a never-ending 4yr long sewer pipe of lies.
Lies. I don’t support vaccine mandates. I knew nothing of Hunter’s overseas business dealings. No one will be left behind in Afghanistan. The sanctions were never meant as a deterrent to a Russian invasion. I could go on.

This thread and the embarrassments projecting in here about what President Biden said is today's whys. This messages take would be 1 wipe of Trumps ass with some stuck on his shoe as he waddled up the stairs to Airforce 1. And here we are freaking out on something like this which wasn't factually incorrect. STFU

This thread and the embarrassments projecting in here about what President Biden said is today's whys. This messages take would be 1 wipe of Trumps ass with some stuck on his shoe as he waddled up the stairs to Airforce 1. And here we are freaking out on something like this which wasn't factually incorrect. STFU
This. Today’s whys have nothing to do with Biden, just ask him. The GQP, Putin, and Trump have all undermined him every time.

tenor.gif

You are simply incapable of objectivity.

I know you’re drunk, but you’re also wrong.

What are you nuts blathering about now. More death panels type nonsense? Have the caravans made it to your house yet?
Seriously? How about WMD's in Iraq? How about Nixon's "secret plan" to get us out of Vietnam? Are you really so naive to believe everything your government tells you? If so, I feel sorry for you.

Reactions: BGHAWK
Seriously? How about WMD's in Iraq? How about Nixon's "secret plan" to get us out of Vietnam? Are you really so naive to believe everything your government tells you? If so, I feel sorry for you.
While I don’t disagree with your larger point about the government lying to us, it’s worth noting that Nixon actually did get us out of Vietnam. He ended the draft and he drew down our troop levels as quickly as Johnson had ramped them up.

Reactions: NCHawk5
What are you nuts blathering about now. More death panels type nonsense? Have the caravans made it to your house yet?
Dear Leader must be propped up. Even when all evidence points to failure, we must praise. American people are too stupid to recognize greatness. Biden is the best president this century, maybe the best since Lincoln.

While I don’t disagree with your larger point about the government lying to us, it’s worth noting that Nixon actually did get us out of Vietnam. He ended the draft and he drew down our troop levels as quickly as Johnson had ramped them up.
I understand, but he certainly didn't have a "secret plan" to do so. He lied to win the election. Just like Kennedy and Johnson, along with McNamara, repeatedly lied about our chances for success,.

Both sides!

Both sides? Who the fvck is both sidesing it here? It’s a Biden thread about a Biden lie riddled with “But Trump” responses. Holy shit.

And if you need another refresher about how dumb you defender of this lie are, Biden himself said “8% of seniors got the vaccine on the day I took office and one of them was me.” But hey, no vaccines available. The only person with a memory worse than Biden is you.

I do love how pointing out any egregious shit by anyone not named Trump is both sidesing it” now. Funny.

I couldn't get the vaccine until spring 2021, so it wasn't available to folks like me during Trump.
It wasn't available to the vast majority of Americans.

Mostly available to the very old, and those in positions of authority.
So, it's primarily correct here. Vaccines became widely available later in the Spring.

And before the Trumpers chime in about Warp Speed, Pfizer did not participate and had its vaccine out before any WS effort. The WS vaccines did become available under Biden.

Reactions: sob5
Both sides? Who the fvck is both sidesing it here? It’s a Biden thread about a Biden lie riddled with “But Trump” responses. Holy shit.

And if you need another refresher about how dumb you defender of this lie are, Biden himself said “8% of seniors got the vaccine on the day I took office and one of them was me.”

Wow. 8%.

Massive availability, there....
Hardly any Americans were eligible for vaccines at the time.

Yeah. A lie. Thanks again.
It’s actually really fun to look at the timeline and then takes Joes place comments into account.

Leading up to Election Day both Kamala and Joe wouldn’t say they would even take the vaccine because Trump was involved. The vaccine is available a couple weeks after the election. The roll out begins and now people are complaining it wasn’t available soon enough? Fuking comical

Politics in our day: if something is good, take as much credit as possible, if something is bad, blame the other side as much as possible.

The credit should go to American innovation and what can be achieved with public/private projects.

Reactions: TylerJ76
There wasn't one for me.
That tells me that you’re not a healthcare worker or first responder. And that’s a good thing, because I’d hate to think that anyone’s life would ever be in the hands of a dumbass like you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT