ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter cracking down on the Traitors

Imagine that. Nerds liking the power that social media nerds are exerting. If you aren't appalled by the national media's descent over the last decade, you at least have to be scared to death of what social media is trying to do to free speech in this dying country. That is unless you are a flipping dumbass.

Imagine that. Nerds liking the power that social media nerds are exerting. If you aren't appalled by the national media's descent over the last decade, you at least have to be scared to death of what social media is trying to do to free speech in this dying country. That is unless you are a flipping dumbass.
Twitter is a private platform and therefore have the freedom to ban lying, seditious assholes from using their product.

Flynn and Powell can spread their lies on Parler or Grindr.

You have the thought processes of a dull 7 year-old.
That's too generous
That is giving him way too much credit.

He might have the thought processes of a dull 7 year-old English bulldog. And even that is being generous.
7 year-olds are offended.
@gonegolfing has the thought processes of a dull 7 year-old fruit cake.
I picked 7 because I was thinking of the age when kids start to sort of group themselves, golfer, of course, grouping with the dull, dim-witted, wannabe bully types. The kids whose maybe first real perceptive self-reflection is, uh, damn, I'm not as smart as those other kids. Then they start saying, "Nerd!" a lot and, "oh yeah, my dad would kick your dad's ass!" and other important and original declarations.
Quite amusing that mere minutes after I characterized you as I did, you went on a nerd rant.

With all due respect, we got a good look what not cracking down on seditious speech in public forums causes. Time to push the cockroaches back into their corners where it’s easier to crush them.

giphy.gif

I smell a Class Action lawsuit coming and certain people are trying to pretend like they did something to prevent it.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Clearly you are too dumb to understand how free speech works.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT