ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter suspends Trump

Best thing that ever happened to him. He may win after all!
laugh-r191677.gif

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
If true, will take credit for totally expecting this. That said, terrible move no matter how provocative the man might be.

Sounds like it's his campaign account. Not his. Still great nonetheless

Sounds like it's his campaign account. Not his. Still great nonetheless
does this campaign account actually piss off his opponents even more than the account referred to usually on hrot?
i dont twitter and rely on hrot for trump news, so ezcuse the basic question.

does this campaign account actually piss off his opponents even more than the account referred to usually on hrot?
i dont twitter and rely on hrot for trump news, so ezcuse the basic question.
His personal account is usually the one that people post about on here. But I wouldn't be surprised to see his personal twitter account go off about censorship here in the next few hours.

Reactions: desihawk
I actually think this is bad for anyone wanting to see Trump lose.

1. No constant reminders of how unlikable and unhinged he is.

2. More cancel culture. Anyone not leaning way left is getting fed up with that.

They aren't cancelling his daily briefings.

True. I think more people see his social media madness over his briefings though. Maybe not, but I can say personally I see his Tweets during the workday but couldn't tell you what goes on at his breifings.

Washington Post has corrected their story.

Correction: Twitter penalized Team Trump, the president’s campaign account. An earlier version of this article said that Twitter penalized President Trump’s account.

I actually think this is bad for anyone wanting to see Trump lose.

1. No constant reminders of how unlikable and unhinged he is.

2. More cancel culture. Anyone not leaning way left is getting fed up with that.
I see the opposite effect. Twitter is an outlet for Trump to blow off steam and a way to get attention. Take this outlet away and he's prone to using his presidential pen to stir up trouble.

Now more people are discussing the account being suspended rather the idiotic post that children are
Immune.

Eventually this crap will have to change. It may be through the courts, but one would hope it would be by the people. These social media ops have long-crossed the line around speech issues. I imagine almost everyone would agree with that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT