ADVERTISEMENT

Two 2024 RBs in Two Days: Brevin Doll Commits

10.74 seconds in 100 meter dash isn't that fast?
I get it - those track times are pretty speedy.

He just didn’t look that great (as a potential college RB) on the football field in his vids - just my non-fan opinion. That being said, he’s obviously talented to have Iowa locking him in. Special Teamer maybe.

He just didn’t look that great (as a potential college RB) on the football field in his vids - just my non-fan opinion. That being said, he’s obviously talented to have Iowa locking him in. Special Teamer maybe.
Most college (and pro) RBs are not as fast as you’d think, many run in the 4.6-4.7 range. Quickness over 5-10 yards is much more important. His video looks plenty quick to me, very nice burst when he needs it and good balance.

I went to Bondurant and spoke with Cram a few weeks ago. He was strictly being recruited as a running back by Iowa.

He's being recruited at multiple positions by FSU and Minnesota. He wants to play running back.
That is what I had read months ago, that is why I said, odd man out.

Reactions: cmhawks99
Can you have too many rbs? Has everyone forgotten about he who shall not be named?
Iowa had two running back scholarships open in the 2024 class. After that, they were going to use the remaining scholarships elsewhere. That's what I've heard and been told.

That's what I know. I may very well be proven wrong down the road.

Watched his highlights.

Looks like another Samson Evans that just isn’t fast or quick enough for a college running back.

Did the staff recruit him for offense or defense?

You spent all those words beating around the obvious bush. All you had to say is “I don’t know shit.” Thanks.

I thought Doll was being recruited as a DB but it sounds like Iowa wants him at RB. Seems odd with Iowa only recruiting 2 RB's in the class and closing the position out early with still some talented guys they were in on.

i hope they keep him at rb , great athlete. Will be a lot bigger and stronger, maybe faster after a redshirt year. I like these two backs, if they can get the O line rebuilt, these guys will be perfect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT