ADVERTISEMENT

Two complicating new facts in two separate sets of events over which the Looney Left is getting a

Titus Andronicus

HR Legend
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2002
Las Vegas, NV
little too excited.

1.) It turns out that the fellow who supposedly took the SAT for President Trump did not even meet Mr. Trump until they were both enrolled at Penn. The test taker's widow is a little worked up over this accusation. Pam Shapiro is outraged that her late husband is being accused of taking the SAT for someone he had not even met.

Here is a statement on twitter from Mrs. Shapiro:

2) And then, there is the detail of Ghislaine Maxwell having offloaded Jeffrey Epstein as a friend over ten years ago.

From the New York Post:

Lawyers for Ghislaine Maxwell claimed in a court filing Friday that the alleged madame hadn’t been in contact with pedophile Jeffrey Epstein for more than decade prior to his 2019 suicide in a Manhattan jail cell.

Maxwell’s lawyers made the claim while arguing she should be released on $5 million bond while awaiting trial on a six-count indictment for allegedly procuring girls for Epstein to abuse and then lying about it under oath.

They wrote that the media sought to blame Maxwell for Epstein’s alleged crimes after his suicide — even though she hadn’t been in contact with him for years.

“The media focus quickly shifted to our client—wrongly trying to substitute her for Epstein—even though she’d had no contact with Epstein for more than a decade, had never been charged with a crime or been found liable in any civil litigation, and has always denied any allegations of claimed misconduct,” her lawyers wrote in the court filing.

“But sometimes the simplest point is the most critical one: Ghislaine Maxwell is not Jeffrey Epstein,” they added.

In the the Friday filing, Maxwell’s attorneys argued she’d been scapegoated by the press and was forced to go into hiding after Epstein’s suicide to avoid intrusive reporters who sought to blame her for Epstein’s crimes.

Someone got his weekly talking points email!
Ne5kcod.gif

little too excited.

1.) It turns out that the fellow who supposedly took the SAT for President Trump did not even meet Mr. Trump until they were both enrolled at Penn. The test taker's widow is a little worked up over this accusation. Pam Shapiro is outraged that her late husband is being accused of taking the SAT for someone he had not even met.
Boy, that sure clears that up. Everyone knows that it would be absolutely impossible for someone to take a test for someone else if they had never met them. Phones and the US mail didn't exist back then. And it would be impossible to get someone else to contact the test taker.

Edit: Thanks for posting that. I guess it really is true that Donald Trump is completely innocent of any wrong doing ever in his life. He is being persecuted more than anyone in living history.

little too excited.

2) And then, there is the detail of Ghislaine Maxwell having offloaded Jeffrey Epstein as a friend over ten years ago.

From the New York Post:

Lawyers for Ghislaine Maxwell claimed in a court filing Friday that the alleged madame hadn’t been in contact with pedophile Jeffrey Epstein for more than decade prior to his 2019 suicide in a Manhattan jail cell.

Maxwell’s lawyers made the claim while arguing she should be released on $5 million bond while awaiting trial on a six-count indictment for allegedly procuring girls for Epstein to abuse and then lying about it under oath.

They wrote that the media sought to blame Maxwell for Epstein’s alleged crimes after his suicide — even though she hadn’t been in contact with him for years.

“The media focus quickly shifted to our client—wrongly trying to substitute her for Epstein—even though she’d had no contact with Epstein for more than a decade, had never been charged with a crime or been found liable in any civil litigation, and has always denied any allegations of claimed misconduct,” her lawyers wrote in the court filing.

“But sometimes the simplest point is the most critical one: Ghislaine Maxwell is not Jeffrey Epstein,” they added.

In the the Friday filing, Maxwell’s attorneys argued she’d been scapegoated by the press and was forced to go into hiding after Epstein’s suicide to avoid intrusive reporters who sought to blame her for Epstein’s crimes.

Again, wonderful post. If she hadn't seen Epstein in 10 years there is no possible way she could have lured those girls into illicit sex acts more than 10 years ago.

Thanks again.

Well, sure, if the person who is indicted for essentially sex trafficking minors says she didn’t talk to Epstein in a decade, I for one believe her.

How could you not with that pedigree?

Good grief.

You had me at "Looney Left". That is the sign of someone who objectively tells the truth. Preach on brother. And please wear a mask in public, but not your white hood, because the Looney Left might misinterpret your show of heritage.

I have lots of former friends with whom I have not had contact for ten years but they still transferred $20m dollars to me over a five year period starting in 2007. That’s just how charming I am.

Did I miss something about the left being the only side against pedophile sex rings? I'm okay with that if op wants to make that case. The right is pro child sex rings now.

Reactions: Rudolph
Boy, that sure clears that up. Everyone knows that it would be absolutely impossible for someone to take a test for someone else if they had never met them. Phones and the US mail didn't exist back then. And it would be impossible to get someone else to contact the test taker.

Edit: Thanks for posting that. I guess it really is true that Donald Trump is completely innocent of any wrong doing ever in his life. He is being persecuted more than anyone in living history.
And he cold calls people to make sure they know it.

Wife of SAT taker would end up like Epstein if she admitted it. That and they would break the non disclosure agreement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT