ADVERTISEMENT

Two Hours Left in the Day and you need to Grind one out; Hold it for home? Or go at work?

Which direction would you go?

• Wait for Home

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Let it loose at Work

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Hold out as long as can but go at work if need be

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
I don’t mind dropping a deuce at work. I can shout if I need to and the custodial staff is very diligent.

Reactions: ghost80
Home field is necessary in most situations. Only in the most extreme emergencies will I be a visitor.

I worked in a small company and shared a bathroom with 1 or 2 other guys. It was cleaned every night and also had the spray bottle of disinfectant and plenty of paper towels. A quick wipe down and it felt as clean as home. I abused that facility regularly.

When in the office I leave it there. Normally pick out whichever restroom is closest to whoever is at the top of my sheet list.

Reactions: ConvenientParking
If we're talking #2, I just need to make sure TP is available. I'll skip a pissed on toilet and move on to the next unless it's an emergency but 95% of the time I'm out and about I have no issues accessing an acceptable option on my 1st attempt. But I don't hang out at bars or Walmart.

If you had a job you were leaving, and you were not happy about said workplace....would you pull a McGruber and leave an upper decker?

Reactions: millah_22
When in the office I leave it there. Normally pick out whichever restroom is closest to whoever is at the top of my sheet list.
Honestly it feels like I'm saving time and money at work. Their TP and they're paying me for the time. Really the only drawback to WFH are those small victories.

Reactions: ghost80
Oh and there was no upper decker in BCS. My bad. He was trying to get fired and keep his signing bonus and left some dumps unflushed and said it was for environmental reasons.

Life is too short to spend it being uncomfortable holdin a poop. Plus, I've been to Bonnaroo...nothing scares me anymore.

Life is too short to spend it being uncomfortable holdin a poop. Plus, I've been to Bonnaroo...nothing scares me anymore.

I was there in the early 2000’s. After the first night, I walked into a porta pot close to where we were camping early that next morning. Holy hippie Jesus...the thing was overflowing just like all of the rest I opened the door to. It was fuggin sick and I didn’t poop the entire time I was there until I got home.

I was there in the early 2000’s. After the first night, I walked into a porta pot close to where we were camping early that next morning. Holy hippie Jesus...the thing was overflowing just like all of the rest I opened the door to. It was fuggin sick and I didn’t poop the entire time I was there until I got home.

Yup...this post triggered some PTSD

• Haha
Reactions: jellyfish10
I heard the Kentucky Derby was interesting in that regard as well.
alAx0zM.gif

Both! Knock one out with the work wife then at home with the one who allows you to check the filing jointly box.

Are we talking about pooping? If grinding one out describes your pooping experience I’d see a doctor.

But anyone who poops at home instead of being paid to do it at work is a damned fool or had anxiety or other mental issues.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT