ADVERTISEMENT

Two MAGA congressmen wanted the election overturned BEFORE they had evidence of wrongdoing.

How about the jacklegs that support them, or "sit on the sidelines" w/o openly condemning the actions?

I can name 3 Republicans who have actively campaigned against this nonsense: Cheney, Kinzinger and Romney.

Who else is there?
Yep, moderate Dems like manchin need to be lumped in as well. Any independents who are not completely onboard are part of the conspiracy.

Reactions: so cal hawkfan
Yep, moderate Dems like manchin need to be lumped in as well. Any independents who are not completely onboard are part of the conspiracy.
I wouldn't claim "they are part of the conspiracy"

But they are most certainly "enablers", serving their own political fortunes at the expense of our democracy. Which shouldn't be viewed as "normal", nor supported in any way.

And I can name dozens who are far afield of this, openly covering for those folks: Cruz, McCarthy, Hawley, etc. Pretty much the vast majority of the GOP today. Re-electing those people supports the overthrow of our democracy.

I wouldn't claim "they are part of the conspiracy"

But they are most certainly "enablers", serving their own political fortunes at the expense of our democracy. Which shouldn't be viewed as "normal", nor supported in any way.

And I can name dozens who are far afield of this, openly covering for those folks: Cruz, McCarthy, Hawley, etc. Pretty much the vast majority of the GOP today. Re-electing those people supports the overthrow of our democracy.
Then you’re a fool. Those who stand idly are in on it. I really think we should put everyone in camps until we can fully investigate.

Why do you always seem mad. What did Joe say that was so wrong?
He’s not for adding independents to the conspiracy. I think it’s clear that Joe is actually part of the conspiracy, otherwise he wouldn’t be excusing the inaction of others.

• Haha
Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
He’s not for adding independents to the conspiracy. I think it’s clear that Joe is actually part of the conspiracy, otherwise he wouldn’t be excusing the inaction of others.

Who are the independents you want to add?

Reactions: RileyHawk
She was your hero who participated in the insurrection, but you already knew that.
I don’t consider anyone a hero. I looked her up, kind of a sad story. I don’t usually mock people who are dead, but you do you.

I think it's a little longer than that based on the continued interest shown by those on both sides of the issue.
If I was a Dem I’d focus on this as much as possible too. Anything to detract from putting a spotlight on the absolute failure of the current administration.

Then you’re a fool. Those who stand idly are in on it. I really think we should put everyone in camps until we can fully investigate.
Sounds like you actually support it.
And simply want to push "over the top" narratives to undermine efforts to stop it.

Reactions: HawkMD and SB_SB
I like at how his/her/their Schtick has changed as plausible deniability has evaporated
84105801413.jpg

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Sounds like you actually support it.
And simply want to push "over the top" narratives to undermine efforts to stop it.
No. If it’s a coup, we should treat them as such. I’m not sure you understand how serious this is.

Prove him wrong.

Right now, I can name all of THREE GOP Congresspersons actively against whitewashing 1/6 and gaslighting their party followers.

Show us we're wrong on this one.
So someone has to talk about it day and night for years on end or they're whitewashed it. Makes sense. Aren't you guys bored?

ADVERTISEMENT