ADVERTISEMENT

Two MAGA congressmen wanted the election overturned BEFORE they had evidence of wrongdoing.

84105801413.jpg

Fvcking autocorrect....but it's a great WoB, so I'll leave it

No. If it’s a coup, we should treat them as such.

And that's why we've arrested >400 of them, convicted several already, and are continuing to look into the communications of those who may have helped to coordinate it.

If you're 100% behind the 1/6 Commission and Liz Cheney's efforts, then you're on the correct side of history. But your posts here indicate you want to shut down that investigation, and instead post inflammatory, over the top rhetoric.

And that's why we've arrested >400 of them, convicted several already, and are continuing to look into the communications of those who may have helped to coordinate it.

If you're 100% behind the 1/6 Commission and Liz Cheney's efforts, then you're on the correct side of history. But your posts here indicate you want to shut down that investigation, and instead post inflammatory, over the top rhetoric.
No, I want to ramp up the investigation. You all are taking too damn long. Round them up, put them in camps, and put them on trial for crimes against the state.

So, you do want to "end" all the investigations.
Exactly what I'd figured.
We’ve done enough investigating. Charge them with conspiracy and see what happens. They’ll talk when they’re facing prison.

Hard to take you seriously on anything with the amount of lying you do.
Wow happy Easter to you too. Just said hello and you go straight back to character attacks. Typical Riley, ruining holidays.

We’ve done enough investigating. Charge them with conspiracy and see what happens.
So, you want them "charged" without a completed investigation.

Ergo: they walk when charged w/o proper evidence gathered.

This, again, seems like you want them all set free, without any accountability.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT