ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Cook

Will be interesting to see where Detroit falls in the lottery. Not sure if selecting Mobley would affect Cooks chances of staying on the roster. I know they like their young center in Stewart.

Tyler has now played 45 NBA games, or 1 more than Devyn Marble for the most of any Fran-coached Iowa player (and 1 less than Jared Reiner for the 2nd most of any Iowa player who debuted in the last 20 years).

tell that to Tyler... in no way is it a Part-Time job
I get your drift but it is a part time job. That comment isn't meant to diminish Tyler's work to get to where he's at. He's earned it all and I'm stoked for him.

good post, seems like Cook made the right decision to leave college early. Rooting for his continued success.

Also from Leistikow's article here's hoping TC is still on the roster come August 11.

"If Cook is on the Pistons roster as of Aug. 11 — five days after the league’s free-agency moratorium period closes — his $1.7 million contract with Detroit for next season would become guaranteed."

Also from Leistikow's article here's hoping TC is still on the roster come August 11.

"If Cook is on the Pistons roster as of Aug. 11 — five days after the league’s free-agency moratorium period closes — his $1.7 million contract with Detroit for next season would become guaranteed."
I believe I read Cook will be in the NBA Summer league, so most fans should be able to see him and get a good idea if he is going to stick with Detroit.

I will tune in on my down time. Rooting hard for the guy.

The above is a good reminder that the Pistons had to make a decision on Tyler by Aug 11.

just a reminder....

Tyler's Career NBA Earnings to date:

2019-2020.................$151,504
2020-2021.................$703,043
TOTAL.....................$854, 547
Yeah... After taxes probably around $4-500k. He bought his mom a car and pimped out that Tesla. I hope he gets his spending in check.

It is a bummer. When he congratulated Luka on Twitter, I pondered if he was thinking that it could be his job that Luka takes unfortunately.
Reading a detriot forum, they are clearing house. Which sets up nicely for Luka and a high pick next year. Unless they get a center with their 21 million in cap space.

But Cook was soo cheap. Don't understand it.

Tyler was there to welcome Luka only to get waived shortly thereafter

E7lE9pjWUAA1irf

ADVERTISEMENT