ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Cook

I wonder if Fran isn’t part of the equation too. Seems like him and Belein respected each other and got along well. May have opened up the door for Cook getting a longer look. Never hurts to have connections.
You guys are aware that Beilein is the Senior Player Development Dire tor for the PISTONS?
He has a coach that definitely has seen him play a bunch in Beilein.
You guys are aware that Beilein is the Senior Player Development Dire tor for the PISTONS?

The Bulls have 5 games in 8 days this week so with guys out this could mean decent minutes for Tyler ....love his free throw shooting as a pro.

Making a living playing basketball. What a dream. Good on you, Tyler. Hope to see him back for a game soon.

Great to see former Hawkeyes having some success in the league. Too bad Luka was drafted by the worst team in the NBA in Detroit. Oddly enough, I felt the same dismay when the Lions picked Chuck Long 35(!) years ago.

That would eliminate 99% of all posts

200.gif

Reactions: Hawkeyesgonewild
Appreciate it Fran. I know I've given you shit before and honestly, I felt bad about it after the fact and want to apologize. All I know is you're a Hawk fan and its all that matters. Merry Christmas :)

I am sorry things ended up getting silly, as well.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

Reactions: Bro D
The Bulls (20-10) beat the Pacers (14-20), 113-105.

Tyler's Stats:

15 minutes

2-2 from 2 point range
0-0 from 3
2-2 Overall Shooting

0-0 FTs

4 Points
5 Defensive rebounds
1 Block

1 Turnover
3 Fouls

-2 Plus/Minus

Reactions: longliveCS40
So the two minutes of the game that I actually watched contained Cook's breakaway and dunk for his only basket? Either dumb luck or my attention is affecting the game....

Tyler fouled him but he missed both free throws...as johnny always said "early ripe,early rotten"
Or..."ball don't lie"

Reactions: mphawk
He’s playing meaningful spot minutes for a top 2 team in the East, and doing a damn good job at it.

Really hope Chicago keeps him around, and with them recently waiving Alize & keeping Tyler, I assume they will. At the very least this stretch run he’s having will keep him in the league no matter what Chicago does with him.

How many games has he been active on the Bulls roster for? I think he gets to be active for 50 games and is ineligible for the playoffs. Not a lot of tracking on NBA two way contracts that I have found. Anyone have insight?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT