ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Cook

hopefully the Bulls LOVE the role he is playing and he can stick
He's got his two-way locked so he'll get his 50 games in.. especially during all this rona stuff. I really can't see them giving him a full contract, mostly because I think the Bulls are gonna be very active at deadline getting bigs. Long shot for that to happen, but if he keeps ballin out, ya never know cuz Bulls are very undersized

Anybody see he almost had an offensive rebound put back dunk on a free throw?
kid has some hops.

PVKIZQNEEFFSPEGTBQWIBHVLJ4.JPG

Chicago Bulls forward Tyler Cook (25) rises for a dunk as Atlanta Hawks forward Solomon Hill (14) defends in the second quarter at United Center on Dec. 29, 2021, in Chicago. (John J. Kim/Chicago Tribune)

Javonte Green is out tonight so TC should be lined up for even more minutes

He has been really fun to watch on the Bulls. He seems to be very comfortable out there and has done a great job against some of the NBA's best players!

Reactions: truehawkfan45
How is TC's rebounding and defense? Not to dig, but NBA G-league was the right choice for him
vs staying at Iowa where Fran is not known as a guy that features defense. Hopefully TC, Weezy, Garza
can make names for themselves. I overestimated Uthoff....doesn't look like his game translates
to NBA...maybe he can be European star like Whitey.

How is TC's rebounding and defense? Not to dig, but NBA G-league was the right choice for him
vs staying at Iowa where Fran is not known as a guy that features defense. Hopefully TC, Weezy, Garza
can make names for themselves. I overestimated Uthoff....doesn't look like his game translates
to NBA...maybe he can be European star like Whitey.
It’s been better than I think anyone expected, including the Bulls, which is why he’s getting the limited run that he is on the #1 team in the East.

They had him playing meaningful minutes against Indiana and he played unbelievably good defense against Sabonis, especially considering the size difference & skill gap. Unfortunately he can’t play in the playoffs or past 50 games because of his 2-way contract, but he’s certainly cementing himself as a legitimate NBA player and a a serviceable backup 4/5.

Anybody know what happened to Tyler. He was really playing well, then rolled his ankle. And now he hasn't even been listed in the box scores. Was the ankle injury worse than originally thought?

Anybody know what happened to Tyler. He was really playing well, then rolled his ankle. And now he hasn't even been listed in the box scores. Was the ankle injury worse than originally thought?

Jan 1 is when he got hurt and he left the game in a wheel chair.

Now, 16 days later, the ankle is still an issue; no idea when he will be back.

KC is a Bulls Insider for NBC Chicago. These are tweets over the last 2 days

This is a story from Jan 16. As you can see, there is no target date for his return to action.

Bulls' Tyler Cook: Not yet cleared to play

By RotoWire Staff

Jan 16, 2022 at 4:21 pm ET

Cook (ankle) remains out for Monday's (Jan 17) game against the Grizzlies, K.C. Johnson of NBC Sports Chicago reports.

Cook will be sidelined for an eighth straight game due to a left ankle sprain, and the Bulls have yet to offer up a potential target date for the big man to make his return to action.

Even when healthy this season, Cook hasn't been a consistent member of Chicago's rotation. He's appeared in nine games for Chicago to date, averaging 4.4 points and 2.3 rebounds in 10.4 minutes.

They cut Dotson the other day and kept Malcom Hill on one of the two-ways, which is pretty good news for Tyler. Bulls are down 4 PFs. I'm skeptical he'll make it through the season with the Bulls especially when buyouts and trade deadline comes, but I'm rooting for him. Really was an unfortunate time for him to get hurt because he would be getting serious minutes right now.

Looks like TC is going to play tonight. Bulls will need him because Cleveland is huge and the Bulls are not

TC has made some ****ing plays tonight. Just had a great defensive stop against the reigning MVP

Reactions: Mohawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT