ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Cook

Thataboy, Tyler! In the next couple of years, he'll pass the career earnings of all the fat, old, white losers on here and Facebook who bashed him during his time at Iowa.

The ultimate revenge.

He will earn another $405,983 for the rest of the season

His career NBA Earnings to date:

2019-2020.................$151,504
2020-2021.................$703,043
TOTAL.....................$854, 547

I saw that he got a multi-year contract and then got a DNP the same night? What gives? Looks like he's been playing pretty well when given the opportunity.

Reactions: BirdistheWord
I hope someone that follows the NBA will let this board know in advance when the Pistons are going to be on the tube. I suspect they aren't a priority for the networks unless they're playing LAL or GSW, but they ought to face the Bulls with some regularity.

I hope someone that follows the NBA will let this board know in advance when the Pistons are going to be on the tube. I suspect they aren't a priority for the networks unless they're playing LAL or GSW, but they ought to face the Bulls with some regularity.
I don’t watch much NBA, because I’m a Pistons fan in Iowa who doesn’t care for anyone else, but I have them as one of my favorites tagged on my ESPN account so I am alerted of any national TV games. They’ve been on NBA TV quite a bit. That’s how I normally catch them (I have it on YouTube TV). I’ll let you all know when they’re on.

Next 2 games:

Sat, Apr 10
9 pm CT
at Portland
TV:
BALLY SPORTS DETROIT

Sun, Apr 11
9 pm CT
at LA Clippers
TV:
BALLY SPORTS DETROIT

Full Schedule:

Last edited:
Reactions: tigerhawkfan2
Really happy for Tyler. Also, Fran is getting some things to sell to stud h.s. kids he is recruiting to Iowa. If things go as we hope, he’ll have JU with a few cups of coffee, TC now with a multi-year contract, Hopefully JW and LG will be in the league in 21-22. Just sayin... it ain’t a bad thing.

Lots of Hawkeye fans in there too. Man, he caught hell from some of the people on this board a few years back. Dude is working hard and proving people wrong. Nothing but the best.

Hell, just read this thread. I think that's why it keeps getting bumped.

There were plenty of doubters in January, 2020 and even today (where they say he is not earning "all that much money").

Has he had injury problems lately? He played steady minutes and did all right. Then didn't play for a few games, and now is back getting regular minutes again.

Has he had injury problems lately? He played steady minutes and did all right. Then didn't play for a few games, and now is back getting regular minutes again.
I think its more about Detroit getting other players back and healthy...

ADVERTISEMENT