ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Goodson Performs Well in First Outing of the Season!

Harbinger273

HR Heisman
Feb 17, 2016
Tyler Goodson took the field tonight at Mercedes Benz Stadium in Atlanta with his team the North Gwinnett Bulldogs. He had 20 carries for 142 yds and 3 tds to lead the Bulldogs to a 37-2 victory over Brookwood.
North Gwinnett has a ton of talent and I'm sure the Hawks are folllowing a couple more guys on the team for recruitment.

Last edited:
Tyler Goodson took the field tonight at Mercedes Benz Stadium in Atlanta with his team the North Gwinnett Bulldogs. He had 20 carries for 142 yds and 3 tds to lead the Bulldogs to a 37-2 victory over Brookwood.
North Gwinnett has a ton of talent and I'm sure the Hawks are folllowing a couple more guys on the team for recruitment.
One they should look at is their kicker Cameron Clark. Three field goals - 46, 42,and 41 plus 7 touch backs on kickoffs. I know Nebraska has a commitment from a North Gwinnett safety.

Reactions: Wadzinator

Nice start to the season.

On a semi-related side note...when will this false sports cliche' die?

<as Bulldogs open defense of @OfficialGHSA 7A State Championship>

Only boxers "defend" their title as it's up for grabs every contest. If you won the 7A State Championship in 2017 you're not "defending" it in 2018. Your 2017 Title can't be taken away. It's a new season and it's a clean slate. You're no more Champ now than anybody else. It's also a different team with different personnel.

Reactions: cmhawks99

Only boxers "defend" their title as it's up for grabs every contest. If you won the 7A State Championship in 2017 you're not "defending" it in 2018. Your 2017 Title can't be taken away. It's a new season and it's a clean slate. You're no more Champ now than anybody else. It's also a different team with different personnel.
My God leave the guy alone who cares how he worded it

My God leave the guy alone who cares how he worded it

giphy.gif

He had a 25ish yard run, that ended with him leaping for the endzone, where you would swear you were watching a BFS version of Akrum. Doesnt have the quick leg scissor like AW had but I would bet he is already stronger. It wouldnt surprise me if T. Good is as fast in a 40 as AW either.

Reactions: Harbinger273
He had a 25ish yard run, that ended with him leaping for the endzone, where you would swear you were watching a BFS version of Akrum. Doesnt have the quick leg scissor like AW had but I would bet he is already stronger. It wouldnt surprise me if T. Good is as fast in a 40 as AW either.
Akrum wasn't the fastest so that would be disappointing but he is still in HS kids can get dramatically faster in college

Akrum wasn't the fastest so that would be disappointing but he is still in HS kids can get dramatically faster in college

Ha I’ll take anyone with Wadleys speed. Just cause he didn’t run a 4.4 at the combine doesn’t mean he wasn’t fast. He ran away from far more people vs those who ran him down. Saying his speed was disappointing is crazy.

oh-no-2736328.jpg

Ha I’ll take anyone with Wadleys speed. Just cause he didn’t run a 4.4 at the combine doesn’t mean he wasn’t fast. He ran away from far more people vs those who ran him down. Saying his speed was disappointing is crazy.
Your right I don't necessarily mean akrums speed was dissapointing, I just get tired of some(usually at drunk tailgates) making akrum out to be a burner when he simply wasnt. Either way Akrums gone and tylers the future. Can't wait for Tyler to be streaking towards Big ten Endzones

A high school kicker did that? Impressive. Most impressive.:)
Yes Kicker is somebody we might want to PWO. Indoors but the kid can kick under pressure and from distance.
Goodson has them moves. I can't wait for highlights the rest of the season. If he makes 20-142-3 his per game average he'll have a great year. Like his toughness too.

Yep ... I'm very excited about T. Good too ... he offers a skill set that likely contrasts with the guys already on campus ... without necessarily sacrificing any power!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT