ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Goodson runs 4.42 in the 40

Hope both guys end up being in the RB1/RB2 convo for years to come. Completely different backs and yet both are perfect for the modern NFL in their respective way.

That seems good until you see that a guy that weighed 25 more pounds than Goodson did this

When it comes to Clown U....

giphy.gif

guy drove many of us nuts with his tendency to slam on the brakes frequently but there were a number of good runs in the bowl game where i felt like a decent gain by a williams would've gone for a td with tyler.

Akrum Wadley ran a 4.54 at the combine a few years back, and although I have nothing but respect for Goodson, I'd take Wadley over him every day of the week and, yes, twice on Sundays. It'll be interesting to see if Goodson is drafted and makes a roster. Personally, I will never understand why Wadley isn't in the league. For the right teams, he could be a star slot receiver. He made some of the most incredible plays in all of Iowa football history, and he made them when they mattered most. Among many other highlights, remember ISU, NW, and PSU. Akrum was a highlight reel every time out.

guy drove many of us nuts with his tendency to slam on the brakes frequently but there were a number of good runs in the bowl game where i felt like a decent gain by a williams would've gone for a td with tyler.
I am very appreciative of what Goodson did while he played for the Hawks, and I wish him nothing but the best. That being said, I’m looking forward to a lot more runs like the Williams boys hit in the bowl game. Super excited about that.

I’m not surprised with Goodson combine showing, those drills are right up his alley… I saw a vid of him doing similar drills back when he was in HS.. He was ready for those drills

Akrum Wadley ran a 4.54 at the combine a few years back, and although I have nothing but respect for Goodson, I'd take Wadley over him every day of the week and, yes, twice on Sundays. It'll be interesting to see if Goodson is drafted and makes a roster. Personally, I will never understand why Wadley isn't in the league. For the right teams, he could be a star slot receiver. He made some of the most incredible plays in all of Iowa football history, and he made them when they mattered most. Among many other highlights, remember ISU, NW, and PSU. Akrum was a highlight reel every time out.
Wadley was too small for the NFL and he couldn’t hang onto the ball.....that’s why he isn’t in the league and is trying to get his payday suing Iowa

That's silly. Wadley is slower and smaller. He also doesn't have the work ethic to make it in the NFL

I don't think some scouts realized his speed and athleticism. I think the combine numbers could move him into 5th 6th round pick for somebody. But even if he ends up as a UDFA, he has the chance to stick. You see lots of practice squad RBs get chances during the season because of injuries.

Reactions: cmhawks99
Cuz they all know he's a lowlife shithead that can't be trusted?

ADVERTISEMENT