ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Linderbaum Appreciation Thread. Thank you! Go Get Paid. Looking at 4 Year, $13.24M Deal, including a $6.8M Signing Bonus

Damn it. Good thing that $6.8M signing bonus check is safely in the bank.

He should be ok, though, after undergoing X-rays and an MRI.

The story from ESPN on the Ravens' Starting Center:

Well look who's back from injury

Fa8ySb7WAAEY6eV

Reactions: Ree4
I think he wants a superbowl ring in the future :D
Come on, you set yourself up for that one.
Yeah, and he should've went to the Vikings if he wants to accomplish that................

So what'd I set myself up for? More disappointment about Linderbaum not being the Vikings Center and relegating us to more Garret Bradbury suffrage?

I was prepared for that from the moment training camp started. :confused:

Reactions: Bishop1971
Yeah, and he should've went to the Vikings if he wants to accomplish that................

So what'd I set myself up for? More disappointment about Linderbaum not being the Vikings Center and relegating us to more Garret Bradbury suffrage?

I was prepared for that from the moment training camp started. :confused:
I posted the picture of the Vikings Super Bowl trophies below this post.

I posted the picture of the Vikings Super Bowl trophies below this post.
They look glorious!! 😍

Btw, I'll be right back. I'm gonna post all the small farm communities that Iowa City Regina has taken advantage of for the better part of a decade and a half in football while building their "dynasty". That list should be quite extensive........:D

They look glorious!! 😍

Btw, I'll be right back. I'm gonna post all the small farm communities that Iowa City Regina has taken advantage of for the better part of a decade and a half in football while building their "dynasty". That list should be quite extensive........:D
Should be a long list. Anything more than zero would exceed the Vikings total.
I am sure your list is relevant in some forum, not sure how it applies to this one but keep grinding that axe……

Should be a long list. Anything more than zero would exceed the Vikings total. (I smell jealousy about the fact that the Vikings are currently/permanently > your team............)
I am sure your list is relevant in some forum, not sure how it applies to this one but keep grinding that axe……
It applies in this forum about as much as referencing the number of Super Bowl titles the Vikings have won........... :D

Bet you thought you had me there, eh cid?

Lol, we both know how these little conflicts usually end. With you kicking dirt and taking your ball and going home because you don't like facts being brought up about Iowa City Regina. ;)

#trigger point

It applies in this forum about as much as referencing the number of Super Bowl titles the Vikings have won........... :D

Bet you thought you had me there, eh cid?

Lol, we both know how these little conflicts usually end. With you kicking dirt and taking your ball and going home because you don't like facts being brought up about Iowa City Regina. ;)

#trigger point
Now I get a hashtag. I am feeling special.
If only we knew who brought the Vikings into this thread……. Then another poster brought up Super Bowls…. Sorry I was late to the party.
As far as kicking dirt, taking my ball and going home? You know better than that.
There hasn’t been a ‘fact’ presented that could cause that. I feel for those farm communities that have been taken advantage of. I am sure when those farm communities were worried about when they were 50 pointing Regina, trying to figure out how to get them scheduled for homecoming every year.
So I will stick around, knowing the Vikings super bowl trophy case is empty and responding to knowledgeable posters such as yourself.

Now I get a hashtag. I am feeling special. (You already think you're special on a daily basis, cid......... ;) )
If only we knew who brought the Vikings into this thread…….(If only we knew who cried first about what's relevant in this thread..........either keep it relevant by not making jokes about things that aren't "relevant", or deal with the can of worms you helped keep open. :D) Then another poster brought up Super Bowls…. Sorry I was late to the party. (You're very late. We already had the discussion about Super Bowl trophy relevancy back in Week 2 in the Bears-Packers thread........)
As far as kicking dirt, taking my ball and going home? (I know, I know....that was clickbait pure and simple........and you didn't disappoint.;)) You know better than that. (#of course......)
There hasn’t been a ‘fact’ presented that could cause that. I feel for those farm communities that have been taken advantage of. (I'm getting the sense that you don't.........) I am sure when those farm communities were worried about when they were 50 pointing Regina (Those must've been some great days of Iowa high school football......:cool:), trying to figure out how to get them scheduled for homecoming every year. (Lol, but you're not bitter or anything..............)
So I will stick around (Good.), knowing the Vikings super bowl trophy case is empty (for now....) and responding to knowledgeable posters such as yourself. (Compliments from you always mean more, cid......)
Careful....I think your blood pressure went up a few points in that post cid.

Btw, I'll have to see if I can find the old records of those years where Regina was getting 50 pointed by the likes of Highland, Riverside and other small towns like that. That sounds like fascinating history to me.

Also, was that something you got to experience as a parent or as a player? Just trying to get a feel for where those mean ole farm communities touched you at a certain point in your life..............;)

200.gif

Careful....I think your blood pressure went up a few points in that post cid.

Btw, I'll have to see if I can find the old records of those years where Regina was getting 50 pointed by the likes of Highland, Riverside and other small towns like that. That sounds like fascinating history to me.

Also, was that something you got to experience as a parent or as a player? Just trying to get a feel for where those mean ole farm communities touched you at a certain point in your life..............;)

200.gif
I will let you touch the farm animals. Regina was a school board vote away from dropping the sport if that indicates anything.
As far as my experience goes we were in the ECIC when Prairie was called ‘Cow Pie High’ my kids were recruited and picked up some of those cheap state championships against your farm communities.
Feel free to check out the 90’s for the beat downs.

ooops, had to edit. The recruiting was by City High coaches after we moved back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT