ADVERTISEMENT

"Tyler Linderbaum is the best returning Center in the Country" & Top-50 Player in 2021 NFL Draft

I'm a firm believer that the line takes on a little bit of the centers personality and I think that is a huge plus for us this year.

(Its dumb that it is hard to get excited about football right now)

Wow, Tyler receiving RAVE reviews, after only 1 year in the Iowa Football program. He'll be Iowa's best Center ever, by the time he done.

#gohawks

Wow, Tyler receiving RAVE reviews, after only 1 year in the Iowa Football program. He'll be Iowa's best Center ever, by the time he done.

#gohawks
He's been in the program two years, but has only been on offense for one of them. Still quite the accomplishment and I think his ceiling is a ways off. He's only going to get better, and in the next couple years I think he'll be a multimillionaire.

Reactions: kceasthawk
If he does go pro in the 21 draft, at least Iowa has a very good replacement available in Justin Britt. Look forward to seeing this kid in the line up the next few years. Kirk really likes him and personally recruited him to Iowa. But what does Kirk know about oline. LoL.

Last edited:
All the more reason to get Justin Britt some time at Center... it would sure help if we start blowing out some of these teams.

I had a thought that it would be awesome to see all of the QB sneaks the last 2 years. Linderbaum dominates to the point it is comical. Like the TD vs PSU - the refs don’t signal TD because they are looking for him in the pile at the goal line, not realizing he is 7 yards deep into the end zone.

Of course there are 3 consecutive QB sneaks vs USC in the bowl game starting at about the 10 yard line. Stanley scored on the 3rd sneak, which was obvious to everyone except the zebras.

I am technically challenged so I don’t know how to cut and paste a video like that together, but I think it would be fun to watch.

Tyler will go far....just hope he comes back next year.
then again.....the time picks you...you don’t pick the time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT