ADVERTISEMENT

U.K. invited ‘president and first lady only’ to queen’s funeral, White House says

cigaretteman

HR King
May 29, 2001
President Biden and first lady Jill Biden will be the only U.S. officials attending the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters Monday.
Speaking on Air Force One en route to Boston, Jean-Pierre said Monday morning the invitation from the British government was received late Saturday, accepted Sunday morning and was “for the president and first lady only.”
A reporter asked whether Biden would bring with him any former presidents — a category that includes not only Democrats Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter but also Republican Donald Trump, who is eyeing a presidential run against Biden in 2024.
Jean-Pierre said no, describing it as a decision not made by the Bidens. “This is a decision that is made for the U.K. government,” Jean-Pierre said. “They decide who gets invited.”

Fake News media saying I wasn’t invited to the Queen’s Funeral but as usual couldn’t be further from the truth. Everyone wanted me to attend (who wouldn’t?) but as it turns out I have a Very Important engagement that day so had to decline before I was even asked. Same as Russia Russia Russia and Stolen Election/Crime of the Century hoaxes, they just don’t report the truth!

They certainly wanted Bush, Clinton, Obama and the classy former First Ladies to attend, but keeping out Donald Trump and #3 has a price tag.
Are you quoting directly from the personal message sent to you by the Palace? 😂

Melania, the 3rd lady.

You know - the one that used to pose for naked pictures!

aug-1-cover-2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT