ADVERTISEMENT

U20&U23's results/discussion

Battle of the Brennans now:

Td and gut for bad brennan. Good brennan steps over. Some discussion on scoring. 4-3 bad brennan leads

Td good brennan, 5-4. 1 min left in 1st

Good Brennan leads 5-4 at break

No scoring 1 min into 2nd

Still no change, 45sec to go

Good brennan holds on for the 5-4 win!
That kid is a world champ in jiu jitsu. I will feel fortunate if Brennan’s shoulder isn’t dinged up after that one.

Man it seems like I’ve seen a lot of injuries happen vs. Jiu Jitsu guys over the years. Not hating on those who are in Jiu Jitsu, it’s just an observation. One time a guy on my team at Loras almost killed an opponent with a Jiu Jitsu throw.

Reactions: jrod65 and JBJRFL
Jrod65 THANK YOU!!

im-awesome-pretty.gif

I think Caleb has the bigger frame and the DNA to get to be a biggish/bigger ‘57…. Eventually. Get them both in the room and let it work itself out. Not to be lost in this equation is Seibrecht as well. Kid has been training like a mad man.
Siebrecht was fun to watch last year - would love to see him jump levels and come out whoopin some arse

Just watched Swafford R16 match. Love how the Little Rock coaches were so pissed off at the end of the match. Reality check: (1) Your guy didn't take a single shot until the last 10 seconds of the match. (2) Dudes, remember that ill-fated brick you threw in the first period that cost your guy a point? How many points did he lose by, remind me again? #karma #goswafford

Just watched Swafford R16 match. Love how the Little Rock coaches were so pissed off at the end of the match. Reality check: (1) Your guy didn't take a single shot until the last 10 seconds of the match. (2) Dudes, remember that ill-fated brick you threw in the first period that cost your guy a point? How many points did he lose by, remind me again? #karma #goswafford
Very true. Swafford is the fun to watch. He lets it roll but is a lot less sloppy since I last watched. Good for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT