ADVERTISEMENT

U23s

Thanks, I would love to watch the event.. but I just finally signed up for inner circle. Wife made me stop aunt flow.. for now:)
Wise choice! Flo does offer great coverage, but for an Iowa fan, Inner Circle >>> Flo.

I know it!! Question for ya, I started out at level 1. Is there a way to get the quarter zips and pay like 80-90 bucks? I love em just not in that level. I can understand it shows your level of commitment with the stuff you get, but I figured I’d ask.

I know it!! Question for ya, I started out at level 1. Is there a way to get the quarter zips and pay like 80-90 bucks? I love em just not in that level. I can understand it shows your level of commitment with the stuff you get, but I figured I’d ask.
I'd defer to Randy on this. I know the HWC is extremely grateful for the support of the best wrestling fans in the world, and they want to show that in a variety of ways -- gear, drawings, unique access, and all kinds of cool features coming up in the near future.

That said, I suspect they'll need to stick to the rules pretty strictly just to make sure that every fan is treated fairly. As much as they want to do to show their appreciation for each Inner Circle member, they probably can't make exceptions just as a matter of fairness.

Last edited:
Some early comments/thoughts:

Nice to see some of the "room guys" out showing their stuff and having some success.

Lugo looking good at 70 kg (154 lbs). Seeded #5 at a stacked weight with guys like Hidlay, Deakin, Kolodzik, Finesilver, Lewallen, K Hayes, T Berger, Bleise, Maruca, etc.

Kaleb Young wrestling at 74 kg (162.8 lbs). Looks like he is going 157 next year as rumored. Suprising to me that he got the #2 seed, but not an extremely deep weight. Wick as the 1 seed with other contenders like K Monday, Stroker, Early and Brolsma for Kaleb to get through.

Wilke looking good at 86 kg (189.2 lbs). Looks like he will be at 184 next year. Seeded #8 at a stacked weight. Should be a good measuring stick for how he will stack up next year. Will have a tough quarter with Miles Martin in his way. Also guys like Max Dean, Chip Ness, C Rogers, Venz, and Cobray to match up on the back side if he can't get through Martin. Mitch Bowman also at this weight, but got beat earlier. Let's see if Mitch can come back and give Wilke a run for the spot at 184 (as it doesn't look like he is going to challenge at 174 - looks like the Kem to 174 has legs).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT