ADVERTISEMENT

U23s

Love all the action. Hard to keep up with all the action much less check in here every once in a while!

FloArena alerts are awesome though - as is all the coverage.

Reactions: PapaBearSLIM
Kennedy gets beat by Starocci 4-3 in a close one. Gave up a late TD. Kennedy is still going to be a great one. Starocci looked like he had 10 pounds on Kennedy. ISU coaches drooling over him.

Kennedy is wrestling 176 and appears to be pretty small compared to the guys he is wrestling. I know he is projected to be 174 in college, but it seems like 165 would be better for him unless he puts on some muscle.

It means go back to your own website. I’m sure there is a lot of excitement going on over there.
They still reminisce about Brancale pinning Gilman over there. Then again, they are still picking up the pieces from the drug scandal.

It’s really not worth going there, and we have good posters around here that have dealt with the circumstances. It is a free country, just my .02.

Can someone post the link to the brackets. I can’t seem to find it on trackwrestling. Thanks in advance

Kennedy gets beat by Starocci 4-3 in a close one. Gave up a late TD. Kennedy is still going to be a great one. Starocci looked like he had 10 pounds on Kennedy. ISU coaches drooling over him.

Starocci definitely had some horsepower on him. PK just got out of position a bit late. Tough break early when he hit a nice ankle pick that would have been 2 right as the ref stopped it to give 1 for something. PK hit his head on the mat damn hard on a couple snaps, would not be surprised if he got dinged a bit. I assume the hawk clones were creeping on PK?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT