ADVERTISEMENT

UFC 300

Took a beating for sure.

Card is absolutely loaded, the prelims alone could be a stand alone fight night card
My son and I got hooked on the huge card they had for free following a Duke game when they had Zion. He’s a super fan and I’m a bit more causal, but we’ve been stoked for this card for a long time.

Reactions: This_Hawk_Abides
My son and I got hooked on the huge card they had for free following a Duke game when they had Zion. He’s a super fan and I’m a bit more causal, but we’ve been stoked for this card for a long time.

I don't watch as often as I used to since they started watering down their weekly events but I'm still a sucker for a stacked card/big fight.

Calvin Kattar, Jiri Prochazka, Gaethje, Holloway, Charles Oliveira, and Alex Pereira are all must watch fighters for me. Love this card. Gaethje vs Holloway has a chance to be fight of the year imo.

Reactions: Tenacious E
Did a parlay W/ Sterling, Jiri, now need a 3rd leg miracle with Brundage beating Bo. $5 with a $145 payout.

This ****ing Yan is amazing. I've never seen a person take such an ass beating and keep going like that. Incredible

Reactions: ButtersHawk
Maybe I should get back into the UFC. Gave it up when they moved to the ESPN+ for weekly shows. Really got into it when they had the regular series where they lived in the same house in Vegas. Started to lose interest after GSP, Anderson Silva, etc. I think the last PPV I purchased was one of Khabib’s final title fights. The one where a small brawl broke out outside the octagon. Probably around 2019.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT