ADVERTISEMENT

UFO Over Oregon

WisestIowan

HR Legend
Jun 1, 2012
H Town (Screwed Up and Slowed Down)
Something quite out of the ordinary occurred in the skies over Oregon on October 25th, 2017. A mystery aircraft was flying in daylight hours among the steady stream of airliners that traverse from south to north, between locales in California and Nevada and cities like Portland and Seattle and beyond. The incident began, at least as best we can tell, around 4:30pm near the California-Oregon border and resulted in multiple pilot eyewitnesses, recorded air traffic control audio, and eventual confirmations from both the FAA and North American Aerospace Command (NORAD) that it did indeed occur.

CONTINUE THE ARTICLE HERE

usafall2017poster.jpg

Reactions: SailorJerryHawk
For years there have been sightings of what people thought was a secret US plane flying at night over the Western US. Maybe they are finally going to declassify it.

Yes I believe there are unidentified flying objects. No I do not believe they are alien.

Exactly where I am. This is, and I'm speculating here, a military new technology thingy, Its sorta like when all those folks reported seeing UFO's and it turned out to be the the B-2 Bomber.

I'd like to believe, but I need more proof than anybody has presented so far.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Exactly where I am. This is, and I'm speculating here, a military new technology thingy, Its sorta like when all those folks reported seeing UFO's and it turned out to be the the B-2 Bomber.

I'd like to believe, but I need more proof than anybody has presented so far.
How about the beautiful blonde riding on it??

Reactions: unIowa
I believe in life on other planets, galaxies, universes, etc. But no I do not believe they visit us on earth.

I think they are visiting us. Just think about what we humans would do if we were able to interstellar travel to different worlds: Cow mutilations, crop circles, anal probes...it is just so obvious that it is happening.

For years there have been sightings of what people thought was a secret US plane flying at night over the Western US. Maybe they are finally going to declassify it.
Yep, i saw it and my first thought was please let that be one of ours

Reactions: unIowa
The article says NORAD confirmed the sightings and indicated Air Force fighter jets were dispatched. I can't find that documented anywhere; can you provide links?

People runnin drugs to Canada.

Take out transponder.

Could be a drone running drugs.

Could be military.

There are billions of habitable planets. There almost certainly is life out there somewhere. But I don't think they are hovering over us.

It's not coincidence that UFO sightings increased dramatically after WWII when we brought back German scientists to help us develop experimental military aircraft.

Reactions: artradley
There are billions of habitable planets. There almost certainly is life out there somewhere. But I don't think they are hovering over us.

It's not coincidence that UFO sightings increased dramatically after WWII when we brought back German scientists to help us develop experimental military aircraft.

The Germans told the aliens we were developing experimental aircraft?

Reactions: naturalmwa
I didn't write the article.

I know that -- but you posted it and asked what we thought. My initial reaction is that the article is a fabrication. But if you know more about it -- such as the actual NORAD statement -- I would modify my position based on that evidence.

Something quite out of the ordinary occurred in the skies over Oregon on October 25th, 2017. A mystery aircraft was flying in daylight hours among the steady stream of airliners that traverse from south to north, between locales in California and Nevada and cities like Portland and Seattle and beyond. The incident began, at least as best we can tell, around 4:30pm near the California-Oregon border and resulted in multiple pilot eyewitnesses, recorded air traffic control audio, and eventual confirmations from both the FAA and North American Aerospace Command (NORAD) that it did indeed occur.

CONTINUE THE ARTICLE HERE
No tweet from the Trumpster?

ADVERTISEMENT