ADVERTISEMENT

Uh oh......Trump had a meeting with Warren?

Obviously a Fox watcher. The Orange Turd said it would be under control Feb 23. and on Feb 27, it would disappear like a miracle. On Feb. 28. he claimed it was the Democrat's "New Hoax" at a rally in South Carolina. The U.S. banned direct flights from China by April 1. Italy already had done so by Feb 2, and NK by Jan. 22. Commercial shipping was not banned.

Ventilator shortages I am referring to is interviews I've seen on 60 Minutes, or similar major network news program regarding the problems hospitals are experiencing with the Covid-19 situation, which I believe to be a trusted source. The multiple examples were sufficient to demonstrate problems preventing access.

I do not, and don't have to invent "falsehoods". So, fvck off.

There were no ventilator shortages and are no shortages and as they found out in many cases the ventilators did more damage to lungs. more made up CNN / Cuomo / DeBlasio bullshit.

Obviously a Fox watcher. The Orange Turd said it would be under control Feb 23. and on Feb 27, it would disappear like a miracle. On Feb. 28. he claimed it was the Democrat's "New Hoax" at a rally in South Carolina. The U.S. banned direct flights from China by April 1. Italy already had done so by Feb 2, and NK by Jan. 22. Commercial shipping was not banned.

Ventilator shortages I am referring to is interviews I've seen on 60 Minutes, or similar major network news program regarding the problems hospitals are experiencing with the Covid-19 situation, which I believe to be a trusted source. The multiple examples were sufficient to demonstrate problems preventing access.

This is what nuclear grade stupidity looks like.

It's likely Trump and the WH would have avoided the entire Big 10 football issue had the Biden campaign not started running the add showing empty Big 10 stadiums and blaming it on Trump. We can argue for days about whose "fault" empty Big 10 stadiums this week is, but the point is Biden openly made it a campaign issue. So Trump does what a president can do, offer assistance in helping the Big 10 get back to playing, offering the new rapid test availability for schools, etc. Trump wins either way. If the Big 10 comes back and plays this fall, he can take credit for it. If they refuse, he can point to the Yahoo News story that Warren's stated goal in June was to impact the upcoming election by getting all the Big 10 athletes to vote. I would guess the overwhelming percentage of Big 10 presidents despise Trump. They went down this political road, so they can deal with the fallout from it. Inadvertently, they may have helped swing states key to this election (Iowa, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin) to Trump. Especially if folks see that Iowa State is playing, but not Iowa. Or Pitt, and not Penn State. Or Cincinnati, and not Ohio State. Meanwhile in those states high school football is being played. People do want to be safe, but they also want their damn lives back. And if -- a big IF -- the Big 12, SEC and ACC are able to push through with a season the Big 10 will look dumb.
Holy hell thank you. Was just talking to a buddy of mine that was like idk trump seems to have been playing politics. I informed him well yeah, that’s because Biden is running ads saying trump shut down football so it forced trumps hand to get in front of this and let it be known he wants football. When I showed my buddy the Biden add it pissed him off so much I red pilled him.

Holy hell thank you. Was just talking to a buddy of mine that was like idk trump seems to have been playing politics. I informed him well yeah, that’s because Biden is running ads saying trump shut down football so it forced trumps hand to get in front of this and let it be known he wants football. When I showed my buddy the Biden add it pissed him off so much I red pilled him.

Same. Seeing that Biden ad pissed me off, and I don't like Trump. Most college FB fans saw the Big 10 cancellation for what it was, an effort to get the rest of the conferences to cave. SEC, Big 12 and ACC said we aren't following the Big 10 down the road of destruction without even giving a chance for the protocols to work.

College students on campus -- yes we can do that, we can safely manage dealing with the positive cases. Playing sports -- where we have more strict monitoring and better health care than the general student population -- no we can't do that for Lord knows what reason.

By the way, college students should be on campus. I'm in agreement with that. But why if that can take place, can we not play sports?

There were no ventilator shortages and are no shortages and as they found out in many cases the ventilators did more damage to lungs. more made up CNN / Cuomo / DeBlasio bullshit.

Interesting since ventilators are employed as a life saving measure, so damage? And the shortage I cited was not inventory but logistics. I would also be surprised if there are the volumes of ventilators the Orange Turd brags about. It would be the 1st truth be has told.

Interesting since ventilators are employed as a life saving measure, so damage? And the shortage I cited was not inventory but logistics. I would also be surprised if there are the volumes of ventilators the Orange Turd brags about. It would be the 1st truth be has told.

Look it up. They are not so quick to put covid patients on ventilators as they learned the ventilators themselves could cause lung damage. They instead went with the oxygen and rolling patients on their stomachs, etc. Ventilators as the last resort.

Cuomo was crying for 40,000 ventilators way back when. He didn't need close to that many, but it was great theatrics cause he "cared".

You lied again. To not get in the weeds to someone who does not care about The truth. Still is a dem hoax that Trump hasn’t and has no plan to fight COVID. Politics as usual. Just like all the other hoax’s that I’m sure you still say are true.
Maybe you should go riot.

Look it up. They are not so quick to put covid patients on ventilators as they learned the ventilators themselves could cause lung damage. They instead went with the oxygen and rolling patients on their stomachs, etc. Ventilators as the last resort.

Cuomo was crying for 40,000 ventilators way back when. He didn't need close to that many, but it was great theatrics cause he "cared".

70 year old man I know had Covid back in May. They tried to put him on a vent. He told them no way and give me some oxygen instead. Recovered just fine in about 5 days, in good health today

Trump is much worse than simply an idiot, but it is nice to know he can take time out from the pandemic that he has handled worse than anyone in the world and from the violence he keeps fanning to help out where he has no business getting involved. If there's one thing Warren should be fired for, it's for taking Trump's call. If anything at all positive happens, even if it's months from now, Trump will take the credit. What a freakin' moron the Donald is. He makes two-year-olds look good.
great post . keep up the good fight !

Wow, maybe you need to relax, take a bubble bath and unplug. You need to move to a small island in the middle of nowhere and collect sea shells. Life appears to be getting to you.....
that takes balls with some of the posts you have made . lol

I used to think you were trolling people. I am now concerned you believe the crap you are spewing. I am starting to think you are a college professor.
a lot of us believe it . trump is one of the worst people of all times .

Real smart. Except you wing nuts are dumb enough to listen to the Orange Turd. There is a ventilator shortage in the country due to infrastructure problems. The Orange Turd was claiming the virus was a non-issue when New York was losing lives, so go fvck yourself.

BTW, the reason you hear ventilators as a subject from the Orange Turd is because he found a word with more than 5 letters he could pronounce.
Just be thankful you live in a country STILL where you can call the "POTUS", leader, dictator, or whomever, "the orange turd" and still walk around freely with your liberties.......And you'll get your chance in a couple of months to oust him, so be sure to vote. Until then, PLEASE, you and Aristotle, and whoever else, ENOUGH ALREADY, for Christs sake.....

I’m guessing Trump has no idea there are 14 teams in the Big Ten. And when he sees most of the teams kneeling during the anthem, he’ll go on a Twitter rant about how he shouldn’t have “saved” the Big Ten.

Also another great example of why the ignore feature gets used.

And if you ignore for the facts I
You lied again. To not get in the weeds to someone who does not care about The truth. Still is a dem hoax that Trump hasn’t and has no plan to fight COVID. Politics as usual. Just like all the other hoax’s that I’m sure you still say are true.

I wonder where you dumb fvcks come from. You come on this board and push your shit like you own it. Like most of you morons, you prove right away you will offer nothing to conversation, so as far as I'm concerned, you go to the ignore bin.

Last edited:
Reactions: papabeef
Just be thankful you live in a country STILL where you can call the "POTUS", leader, dictator, or whomever, "the orange turd" and still walk around freely with your liberties.......And you'll get your chance in a couple of months to oust him, so be sure to vote. Until then, PLEASE, you and Aristotle, and whoever else, ENOUGH ALREADY, for Christs sake.....

The Orange Turd is a criminal piece of shit. It is the most decent thing I can say about a person that has stolen, cheated and manipulated thousands of people out of millions of dollars, and due to his arrogance and inaction has led to the death of U.S. citizens.

He is among the worst people the U.S. has produced and his departure and death will not make up for the cost in human suffering he has put on this nation he has virtually destroyed.

He is at the best Orange Diarrhea.

Reactions: papabeef
The Orange Turd is a criminal piece of shit. It is the most decent thing I can say about a person that has stolen, cheated and manipulated thousands of people out of millions of dollars, and due to his arrogance and inaction has led to the death of U.S. citizens.

He is among the worst people the U.S. has produced and his departure and death will not make up for the cost in human suffering he has put on this nation he has virtually destroyed.

I was told by someone, rioting gives a person a true sense of freedom and releases that anger you have. If fact,
If you get caught you can have Kamala or Joe bail you out. Better yet after that you can now join the rest of the liars and blame Trump for your arrest and anger.

I was told by someone, rioting gives a person a true sense of freedom and releases that anger you have. If fact,
If you get caught you can have Kamala or Joe bail you out. Better yet after that you can now join the rest of the liars and blame Trump for your arrest and anger.

Rioting? What kind of fvcked up morons are you that swamped this board this week?

Mr righteous we know your type. Every political person you like Is righteous. Every politician you hate has bad motives and is of the opposite party.
just trump buckwheat . it is not about which party you are . its all trump and his dickness .

what ?

everything he said was true . factcheck .

You mean like how EVERYONE involved in the whitewater scam EXCEPT Bill and Hillarod ended up in prison or dead? Like that? You mean like how they had NEVER been residents of New York, and yet somehow she ended up carpetbagging her way in to the Senate? Like that? Or like whatever deal the dems made with her to stand by Bill during the Monica Lewinsky mess so that she would end up as the candidate for president with absolutely zero qualifications? Pretty much a mess on both sides of the aisle. We all know that by now.

Reactions: briggshawk
You mean like how EVERYONE involved in the whitewater scam EXCEPT Bill and Hillarod ended up in prison or dead? Like that? You mean like how they had NEVER been residents of New York, and yet somehow she ended up carpetbagging her way in to the Senate? Like that? Or like whatever deal the dems made with her to stand by Bill during the Monica Lewinsky mess so that she would end up as the candidate for president with absolutely zero qualifications? Pretty much a mess on both sides of the aisle. We all know that by now.
hey conspiracy nutjob , did trump have any qualifications ? by the way they had a " legal residence " in new york .

hey conspiracy nutjob , did trump have any qualifications ? by the way they had a " legal residence " in new york .
I notice you avoided whitewater. Probably good thing she didn't win or I am sure you would have been here telling everyone what a despicable human being she was....

I notice you avoided whitewater. Probably good thing she didn't win or I am sure you would have been here telling everyone what a despicable human being she was....
whitewater was investigated , another clinton nothing burger . the clintons are by no means perfect but they would be better than the orange turd .

No he did not. Neither would Hillarod, nor did Obama for that matter. Unfortunately thats just the way it is now, no one worth a shit to vote for. As to the conspiracy, get a grip. There is no question deals were made for Hillary. First off, she should be president, WHY, because she once lived in the White house? Don't kid yourself either, she despises slick Willy. They are together as a means to an end nothing more. Almost every Secret service agent who was on post in the White house said publicily they would resign if she was elected, because they wouldn't work for the bitch. They also said they were sneaking in more women for Hillary then they were for Bill, so they weren't surprised at how corrupt the white house was in those days. There's only one reason she stuck by "her man", because she was promised her turn would come. From the rush to get her into the Senate, to Obama doing a complete 180 and appointing the women he despised, and had been so critical of as an opponent to be Secretary of State, another position she had NO business having, and totally turned into a 100% cluster****. And yet, here she is getting the nod as the dems candidate. seriously, WHY? All set in motion years previously, because she stood by Bill during the impeachment. As for whitewater, look up what happened to every other person involved other then William Jefferson Clinton, and Hillary Rodam Clinton. They are the only ones who walked away unscathed or alive even. How did that happen exactly?

No he did not. Neither would Hillarod, nor did Obama for that matter. Unfortunately thats just the way it is now, no one worth a shit to vote for. As to the conspiracy, get a grip. There is no question deals were made for Hillary. First off, she should be president, WHY, because she once lived in the White house? Don't kid yourself either, she despises slick Willy. They are together as a means to an end nothing more. Almost every Secret service agent who was on post in the White house said publicily they would resign if she was elected, because they wouldn't work for the bitch. They also said they were sneaking in more women for Hillary then they were for Bill, so they weren't surprised at how corrupt the white house was in those days. There's only one reason she stuck by "her man", because she was promised her turn would come. From the rush to get her into the Senate, to Obama doing a complete 180 and appointing the women he despised, and had been so critical of as an opponent to be Secretary of State, another position she had NO business having, and totally turned into a 100% cluster****. And yet, here she is getting the nod as the dems candidate. seriously, WHY? All set in motion years previously, because she stood by Bill during the impeachment. As for whitewater, look up what happened to every other person involved other then William Jefferson Clinton, and Hillary Rodam Clinton. They are the only ones who walked away unscathed or alive even. How did that happen exactly?
maybe they were not guilty ? lol . you got the conspiracy bug really bad . i feel sorry for people like you that sit around and dream up all this nonsense . lol good luck with your future theories . lololo

whitewater was investigated , another clinton nothing burger . the clintons are by no means perfect but they would be better than the orange turd .
Another case of choosing what you want to see. Trump is by no means perfect, but the Clinton's are about as dirty as they get.

maybe they were not guilty ? lol . you got the conspiracy bug really bad . i feel sorry for people like you that sit around and dream up all this nonsense . lol good luck with your future theories . lololo
Seems like you are pointing fingers at people for doing the same thing the Dems have been doing to Trump for the last 4 years. Do you feel sorry for them?

Another case of choosing what you want to see. Trump is by no means perfect, but the Clinton's are about as dirty as they get.
only in the mind of the conspiracy nut are the clintons dirty . investigation after investigation after investigation nothing after nothing after nothing , why is that ? i am sure you come up with a duzzy . lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT