ADVERTISEMENT

Uh oh......Trump had a meeting with Warren?

maybe they were not guilty ? lol . you got the conspiracy bug really bad . i feel sorry for people like you that sit around and dream up all this nonsense . lol good luck with your future theories . lololo
Seriously? Who's dreaming in this scenario? Every person involved but them ended up dead, (under very weird circumstances), or in prison, but THEY were totally innocent? I'd say your the one who's dreaming or living with your head in the sand. Its also a fact that they are not welcome in Arkansas after all the dirty dealings they had as two of the most repugnant lawyers who ever practiced there. Believe what you want.....

only in the mind of the conspiracy nut are the clintons dirty . investigation after investigation after investigation nothing after nothing after nothing , why is that ? i am sure you come up with a duzzy . lol
I haven't "come up with anything". I am only asking questions. You are the one getting hot under the collar. You point to Trumpsters and say they will defend him no matter what while they avoid "unsubstantiated" evidence that he is crooked. You are quite honestly being incredibly hypocritical as you turn around and defend the Clinton's the same way. As far as saying stupid things and being an arrogant jerk, I can assure you ALL politicians are guilty. Trump tends to air his comments on social media which is a double edged sword for him. Quite frankly, i think our Country needs an enema.

Seriously? Who's dreaming in this scenario? Every person involved but them ended up dead, (under very weird circumstances), or in prison, but THEY were totally innocent? I'd say your the one who's dreaming or living with your head in the sand. Its also a fact that they are not welcome in Arkansas after all the dirty dealings they had as two of the most repugnant lawyers who ever practiced there. Believe what you want.....
what a clown . lol . so they have been involved in around 50 murders , whitewater , they take money from their foundation whenever they want , benghazi but they have never spent a minute in jail ..... why is that ? i will let you figure it out . like i said what a clown . lol lol lol

I honestly don't think that the decision to shut down the big was political. I believe some of the studies they are relying on for the decision are based on politics though

Well except for the Whitmer piece. She's made this thing 100% political in Michigan.

HROT liberals;

Whitmer, now that’s a governor who has handled the pandemic well!!

***Looks at deaths per million, Michigan tied for 10th with Illinois***

Did you see what Charlie Kirk tweeted?!?!

Reactions: NoSwampDonkeys
what a clown . lol . so they have been involved in around 50 murders , whitewater , they take money from their foundation whenever they want , benghazi but they have never spent a minute in jail ..... why is that ? i will let you figure it out . like i said what a clown . lol lol lol
Pretty simple really, because of their political and seedy connections. You don't really mean to tell me that rich people in power with political clout hardly ever actually end up paying for their crimes? I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, that your not really that naive, but who knows....Just for shits and giggles how do you explain everyone but them involved in Whitewater ending up as scapegoats, all ending up convicted and in prison, or being dying mysteriously when they were the ones most involved? Oh, I know, just more LOL, LOL right, because thats some kind of an explanation...

Pretty simple really, because of their political and seedy connections. You don't really mean to tell me that rich people in power with political clout hardly ever actually end up paying for their crimes? I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, that your not really that naive, but who knows....Just for shits and giggles how do you explain everyone but them involved in Whitewater ending up as scapegoats, all ending up convicted and in prison, or being dying mysteriously when they were the ones most involved? Oh, I know, just more LOL, LOL right, because thats some kind of an explanation...
i dont think you have explained to me yet why they are guilty . just a lot of conspiracy theories with no solid evidence to back you up . i dont have to prove their innocence , you have to prove they are guilty .

political and seedy connections are not a reason to put someone in jail .

HROT liberals;

Whitmer, now that’s a governor who has handled the pandemic well!!

***Looks at deaths per million, Michigan tied for 10th with Illinois***

Did you see what Charlie Kirk tweeted?!?!
I hadn’t. I’ll take a look.

Trump is much worse than simply an idiot, but it is nice to know he can take time out from the pandemic that he has handled worse than anyone in the world and from the violence he keeps fanning to help out where he has no business getting involved. If there's one thing Warren should be fired for, it's for taking Trump's call. If anything at all positive happens, even if it's months from now, Trump will take the credit. What a freakin' moron the Donald is. He makes two-year-olds look good.
In the meantime, stroke the job Cuomo did in NY.

Reactions: NoSwampDonkeys
As is what makes the statement ironic. You sir are arguing just to argue at this point. I hope you will be ok if the election doesn't go your way.
yes i will . i survived the last 4 years of the orange turd , i would survive the next 4 if he is in again . not sure why i am arguing to be arguing any more than you are . all you have are conspiracy theories . no solid evidence that any of them are true .

yes i will . i survived the last 4 years of the orange turd , i would survive the next 4 if he is in again . not sure why i am arguing to be arguing any more than you are . all you have are conspiracy theories . no solid evidence that any of them are true .
I offered no conspiracy theories. I only stated that you are arguing from a hypocritical view.

ADVERTISEMENT