ADVERTISEMENT

Uh oh......Trump had a meeting with Warren?

Trump is much worse than simply an idiot, but it is nice to know he can take time out from the pandemic that he has handled worse than anyone in the world and from the violence he keeps fanning to help out where he has no business getting involved. If there's one thing Warren should be fired for, it's for taking Trump's call. If anything at all positive happens, even if it's months from now, Trump will take the credit. What a freakin' moron the Donald is. He makes two-year-olds look good.

Trump is much worse than simply an idiot, but it is nice to know he can take time out from the pandemic that he has handled worse than anyone in the world and from the violence he keeps fanning to help out where he has no business getting involved. If there's one thing Warren should be fired for, it's for taking Trump's call. If anything at all positive happens, even if it's months from now, Trump will take the credit. What a freakin' moron the Donald is. He makes two-year-olds look good.
Even worse, the Presidents may decide to *not* move up the start date simply to avoid the appearance of being politically motivated.

Trump may have doomed a November start by sticking his nose in.

Well, before most everyone wanted to get the season going ASAP. Now...well now it's political so urgency will probably actually dwindle.

The president's would rather not give Trump the satisfaction than see non-revenue sports and jobs be saved.

Really hope I'm wrong. They didn't have a problem making a financial decision when it came to bringing students back to campus.

Even worse, the Presidents may decide to *not* move up the start date simply to avoid the appearance of being politically motivated.

Trump may have doomed a November start by sticking his nose in.
Na. These “lib” presidents do however need to refrain from being: complete control freaks, set their fragile egos aside and recognize science & common sense must prevail for the greater good!

Allegedly, Trump met with Commissioner Warren to discuss the return of Big Ten football as soon as possible................most likely in a last-ditch effort to win over voters in Big Ten country.

Does that mean Warren's previous action was most likely a last-ditch effort to win over voters for Biden?

Reactions: Fran_Man
Na. These “lib” presidents do however need to refrain from being: complete control freaks, set their fragile egos aside and recognize science & common sense must prevail for the greater good!
LOL science must prevail eh? Looks to me like it did on August 11th. At this point any reversal is purely political

Only idiots discount the power of the President to get things done. Cuomo had a hospital bed and ventilator problem. Within days he had 4,000 additional beds which he proceeded to leave empty while he sent sick people into nursing homes where thousands perished. They have so many ventilators in this country today we have a new export product.

I can envision the veins popping out of your forehead and the high pitched squeals as you typed this. Thank you!!! I had a challenging day in my business, but it is nothing compared to the hell you are living in.

LOL science must prevail eh? Looks to me like it did on August 11th. At this point any reversal is purely political
Yes one of the factors, with daily observation and weekly testing from medical team the players are at much lower risk.

This is the first post I’ve read today that is exactly 100% wrong on all levels. Congrats.
Don't be so naive. If the decision to postpone was as political as half the people around here think, why wouldn't the decision whether to move up the date be, especially after the President's intervention? Or do you think Kevin Warren and Gov. Whitmer are now going to change their minds to make Trump more happy and successful?

Reactions: papabeef
Allegedly, Trump met with Commissioner Warren to discuss the return of Big Ten football as soon as possible................most likely in a last-ditch effort to win over voters in Big Ten country.

He wants to take credit for football coming back in swing states. Although he had little to nothing to do with it but much to do with the delay and chaos.

You are a Total Tool. Maybe he can bring some sanity to the BIG versus those in the conference who are glued to CNN.
First of all- lol u mad

Secondly..........what kind of tool? Hopefully it's something sharp. But not a screwdriver. F*** screwdrivers. Screwdrivers are boring.

I know many on your side of the political divide tend to like younger children, but to put it right out there on a message board stating how good you think two year olds look is a bold move.

Don't be so naive. If the decision to postpone was as political as half the people around here think, why wouldn't the decision whether to move up the date be, especially after the President's intervention? Or do you think Kevin Warren and Gov. Whitmer are now going to change their minds to make Trump more happy and successful?
I honestly don't think that the decision to shut down the big was political. I believe some of the studies they are relying on for the decision are based on politics though

Well except for the Whitmer piece. She's made this thing 100% political in Michigan.

Reactions: hawkcub
I honestly don't think that the decision to shut down the big was political. I believe some of the studies they are relying on for the decision are based on politics though

Well except for the Whitmer piece. She's made this thing 100% political in Michigan.
There was without a doubt some confirmation bias going on.

Reactions: haw-key
You're a moron!At least he made an effort to get something done.Biden on the other hand stayed at home and took naps.
You can't be effing serious. The POTUS has absolutely no business trying to insert himself into this issue.

If you aren't intelligent enough to understand Trump's motivation, you need to reevaluate your life.

You calling anyone an idiot is classic. You are the King of the Morons.

I used to think you were trolling people. I am now concerned you believe the crap you are spewing. I am starting to think you are a college professor.

Trump meets with the Big 10 to offer solutions.

Biden airs TV commercials that say "WE CAN'T"

This was a 10-7 round for the president.
Seriously? He met with the Big 10?

He also said that athletes that didn't attend classes shouldn't play. What an effing idiot!

Only idiots discount the power of the President to get things done. Cuomo had a hospital bed and ventilator problem. Within days he had 4,000 additional beds which he proceeded to leave empty while he sent sick people into nursing homes where thousands perished. They have so many ventilators in this country today we have a new export product.

Real smart. Except you wing nuts are dumb enough to listen to the Orange Turd. There is a ventilator shortage in the country due to infrastructure problems. The Orange Turd was claiming the virus was a non-issue when New York was losing lives, so go fvck yourself.

BTW, the reason you hear ventilators as a subject from the Orange Turd is because he found a word with more than 5 letters he could pronounce.

Reactions: papabeef

You better stay indoors now because everyone else is coming out. Don't let the COVID walk in your front door. Do you microwave your mail in case the mail person has COVID?

Reactions: RothMatt
Real smart. Except you wing nuts are dumb enough to listen to the Orange Turd. There is a ventilator shortage in the country due to infrastructure problems. The Orange Turd was claiming the virus was a non-issue when New York was losing lives, so go fvck yourself.

BTW, the reason you hear ventilators as a subject from the Orange Turd is because he found a word with more than 5 letters he could pronounce.
Wow, maybe you need to relax, take a bubble bath and unplug. You need to move to a small island in the middle of nowhere and collect sea shells. Life appears to be getting to you.....

Rachel, there is not a ventilator shortage and it was Cuomo and de Blasio that was originally claiming that the virus was a non-issue not Trump. I agree that there are numerous issues to criticize President Trump with real data but don't spread falsehoods which do not help the cause. Now back to football and hopefully proper language.

You're a moron!At least he made an effort to get something done.Biden on the other hand stayed at home and took naps.

I would love to see Iowa football start soon and applaud Trump for trying to do something. I do not put a lot of stock into it though as Trump does not really care about football being played though. He is trolling for votes in midwestern states, which is why has he not called the PAC 12 commissioner. Also, what is Trump going to say when players decide to take a knee for the National Anthem?

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Well, before most everyone wanted to get the season going ASAP. Now...well now it's political so urgency will probably actually dwindle.

The president's would rather not give Trump the satisfaction than see non-revenue sports and jobs be saved.

Really hope I'm wrong. They didn't have a problem making a financial decision when it came to bringing students back to campus.

It's likely Trump and the WH would have avoided the entire Big 10 football issue had the Biden campaign not started running the add showing empty Big 10 stadiums and blaming it on Trump. We can argue for days about whose "fault" empty Big 10 stadiums this week is, but the point is Biden openly made it a campaign issue. So Trump does what a president can do, offer assistance in helping the Big 10 get back to playing, offering the new rapid test availability for schools, etc. Trump wins either way. If the Big 10 comes back and plays this fall, he can take credit for it. If they refuse, he can point to the Yahoo News story that Warren's stated goal in June was to impact the upcoming election by getting all the Big 10 athletes to vote. I would guess the overwhelming percentage of Big 10 presidents despise Trump. They went down this political road, so they can deal with the fallout from it. Inadvertently, they may have helped swing states key to this election (Iowa, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin) to Trump. Especially if folks see that Iowa State is playing, but not Iowa. Or Pitt, and not Penn State. Or Cincinnati, and not Ohio State. Meanwhile in those states high school football is being played. People do want to be safe, but they also want their damn lives back. And if -- a big IF -- the Big 12, SEC and ACC are able to push through with a season the Big 10 will look dumb.

Rachel, there is not a ventilator shortage and it was Cuomo and de Blasio that was originally claiming that the virus was a non-issue not Trump. I agree that there are numerous issues to criticize President Trump with real data but don't spread falsehoods which do not help the cause. Now back to football and hopefully proper language.

This is exactly correct. The two NY blow hards (Cuomo and DeBlasio) downplayed this thing well into March and then cried wolf when they realized they f'ed it up. Their tweets exist from back then as do videos of them talking. They f'ed it up in NY.

I am sure you just saw that Nancy Pelosi went out in San Fran unmasked to a closed salon to get her hair done up. If that does not show you how political this thing is now, nothing will. Salons are all closed per orders and here comes Nanc with no mask to get her hair done so she looks good for the theatrics on tv.

Obviously a Fox watcher. The Orange Turd said it would be under control Feb 23. and on Feb 27, it would disappear like a miracle. On Feb. 28. he claimed it was the Democrat's "New Hoax" at a rally in South Carolina. The U.S. banned direct flights from China by April 1. Italy already had done so by Feb 2, and NK by Jan. 22. Commercial shipping was not banned.

Ventilator shortages I am referring to is interviews I've seen on 60 Minutes, or similar major network news program regarding the problems hospitals are experiencing with the Covid-19 situation, which I believe to be a trusted source. The multiple examples were sufficient to demonstrate problems preventing access.

I do not, and don't have to invent "falsehoods". So, fvck off.

ADVERTISEMENT