ADVERTISEMENT

UHaul Truck Handing Out Riot Shields And Supplies In Louisville

Time to trace the truck back to whoever rented it and start asking some questions or infiltrate the group with an undercover agent.

Time to trace the truck back to whoever rented it and start asking some questions or infiltrate the group with an undercover agent.

They did that. It’s some lady named Zollar who runs the “bail initiative” in Louisville.

Many of the resident woke libs on this board see no problem with it.
One third of the Louisville PD is black.
Along with Police Chief and AG.

Last edited:
Soros doesn’t even have his own trucks or a contract with Fluid? What kind of organization is this?

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Law abiding citizens don’t need guns. So we can take them?

2nd amendment says otherwise.

Have you ever shot a gun? If not, I suggest you take a hunter safety/conceal carry class to learn about guns, how to use one, and shoot a hand gun, shotgun, and an Armalite rifle. I think you will have a better perspective for law abiding citizens that own these models of guns and take the responsibility of ownership very seriously. Too many people that have never taken a course seem to be the people that somehow get these guns in their hands illegally and end up killing someone.

He gave me 1 Trillion just last night. So you gotta think he is close to being out of cash by now with all the Trillions AND Trillionsssssssssssss he sends out to everyone.

His Antifa and BLM Grant program has been a great success!

In fact, I get paid every time I mention it!

ITT I found conservative posters who are terrified of cloth signs with words on them and a few garbage can lids.

Better arm yourselves snowflakes!

SMGDH.

Reactions: ping72
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT