ADVERTISEMENT

UI Childrens Hospital Fundraiser- Signed fan and Wrestling Pics

WARHAWK

HR MVP
Oct 8, 2001
We are in Year 3 of our Childrens Hospital Fundraiser that I help Shoebox Treasures with. Here are some of the football players we have collected photos from. The majority of the photos we have are 16x20, they all have the autograph and some have inscriptions from the players. These are donations we accept, general range for the 16x20’s is $75. The Campbell/Shannon dual sig is $100. We have some limited 8x10’s and the recommended in those are $50. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me at mwarren19@hotmail.com.

Update: Close to $4000 in less than a week. Thanks u for the continued support. This year's photos are amazing and signatures look great. Please help us spread the word. All donations r tax deductible. Nothing is for sale. Just asking for voluntary donations.

Picked up Hankins Penn St yellow jersey. This is his game used jersey with nametag attached. Have Hankins and Tiren Young available for donation.

Gonna have a custom Sean Purdy custom helmet signed by the team soon. Ill have pictures.

Last edited:
Just got 8x10s of Linderbaum yesterday. Getting Koerner and Jones Wed night. Please take a look. I will do my best to get photos to u by Christmas. Anything in the DSM metro I can deliver. Again, nothing is for sale. Donation is totally up to u.

Just added a signed team ball from this year. Hoping for a couple more. Got contacted by Tyrone Tracy. He offered me basically everything he has. If anyone has an interest in jerseys watches or general gear it will all b available for a donation.

Got a couple 1955 Topps All American Kinnick football cards donated to fundraiser. Condition is pretty good. I can send pictures if u have an interest.

Tracy offered me an outback a yellow and the regular black that was used in INDY. I will include them in the fundraiser if someone indicated they want any of the 3. Text me if interested. 515-710-7995.

Happy New Year everyone. I hope 2022 is the best ever. Yesterday was the best day we've ever had for raising fund for the hospital. We brought in nearly $5,000 in one day and are very close to $10,000 for this year. We added 2 signed team balls. The 3 team signed custom helmets are done and will be available as soon as I can get over to pick them up. Will be adding a couple new jerseys soon. The 3 Tracy jerseys were mailed yesterday and are available now. The jersey in the Tracy photo is the actual jersey we have so it is perfectly photo matched.

Just went over $10,000 in the first 2 weeks. Just added 2 pairs of game used and signed kicking shoes, a team issued #3 Nike winter coat, team issued #3 sweatshirt, and a #3 team issued backpack, all from Keith Duncan.

Got the 3 jerseys from Tyrone Tracy in the mail on Friday. Yellow Penn St jersey, Outback jersey and his regular game jersey that he is wearing in his photo that we have. He signed all 3. He sent a signed pair of gloves to include with each of the jerseys.

Reactions: RIGHTWINGHAWK
Got a really nice donation today from Tory Taylor today. We now have his white game jersey. Since he has different rules being from Australia, the name and JHF tags have been removed. The jersey is in great shape and he will personalize it for anyone that wants to make a donation for it. I can send pictures if interested.

Reactions: RIGHTWINGHAWK
Two more big pickups. Hankins Holiday and regular black home jerseys. Also will have an actual game helmet from Ohio St game. Text if interested. Hankins also gave me watches backpacks and some captains awards to give away.

Picked up a nice copy of Slater of Iowa book. I believe this one is signed by the author. If anyone needs one make a donation offer for our hospital fundraiser and I'll send u the book.

I just want to encourage everyone to be involved in this. Shoeboxes posts got me to get UI Childrens Hospital on my donation list. I’ve lived in NC the last 19 years but will always love my home. It feels awesome to give back and Shoebox gave me the push to do that. In addition I have two boys who are diehard Hawk fans and to see their face when Shoebox sent them pictures was just amazing. That just happened tonight and I can tell you this stuff looks even better in person!! If you are an out of state Hawk like me I hope you’ll use this push to get back involved helping our home state/school. I promise you, the feeling and the memorabilia will be more than worth it! Kudos to Shoebox for all the work to make this happen. What an awesome Hawk!!

Here is a custom full size helmet signed by most of the team this year. Let us know if interested.

I just want to encourage everyone to be involved in this. Shoeboxes posts got me to get UI Childrens Hospital on my donation list. I’ve lived in NC the last 19 years but will always love my home. It feels awesome to give back and Shoebox gave me the push to do that. In addition I have two boys who are diehard Hawk fans and to see their face when Shoebox sent them pictures was just amazing. That just happened tonight and I can tell you this stuff looks even better in person!! If you are an out of state Hawk like me I hope you’ll use this push to get back involved helping our home state/school. I promise you, the feeling and the memorabilia will be more than worth it! Kudos to Shoebox for all the work to make this happen. What an awesome Hawk!!
Thank you. Those are very kind words. We started this because thankfully our kids never needed to use the U of I Stead Children's Hospital. The kids that are there have real issues and anything we can do to help feels good. Anybody that has kids understands what it feels like when they are sick. Having a facility in Iowa that can help the sickest kids is such a huge thing. We've talked to several families through this fundraiser that have actually had kids that were patients at one time. That makes what we are doing very real, very fast. Thanks to everyone who has helped our cause.

Reactions: Sweet Name
Added a few cool things today. Pair of game used inscribed cleats from Keith Duncan. Bowl watch from music city bowl. Another signed team ball with over 60 signatures and a great 8x10 signed by both Greenway and Hodge. I will have the other 2 custom signed helmets this weekend. We're now at $36,000 to the hospital. Donated photos to 3 more charities this week. One for a fallen Navy veteran, one for a fallen fire fighter and the Chris Norton foundation. Earlier we donated 15 photos to Chuck Long for his April auction. Including all the different charity events, we have now raised over $55,000. We have over 2000 photos with more coming soon. We can probably get a photo signed from anyone of the current players if u have a request. Team balls, mini helmets, game used jerseys and gloves, bowl watches and tons more. Please consider helping us make this fundraiser even bigger and more successful.

ADVERTISEMENT