ADVERTISEMENT

UI Childrens Hospital Fundraiser Wrestling Signed Pics

WARHAWK

HR MVP
Oct 8, 2001
Year 3 of our Childrens Hospital Fundraiser. Here are some of the football players we have collected photos from. The majority of the photos we have are 16x20, they all have the autograph and some have inscriptions from the players. These are donations we accept, general range for the 16x20’s is $75. The Campbell/Shannon dual sig is $100. We have some limited 8x10’s and the recommended in those are $50. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me at mwarren19@hotmail.com.

Last edited:
We've had a good response in the first few days and have nearly $4000 to date. Four great wrestling photos. Got a few more Spencer Lee photos including a couple 20x30s. All wrestling donations will go to the HRC. Nothing is sold. We just ask for a voluntary donation. Amount is open ended and tax deductible. Please help us spread the word. This year's photos r the awesome and the actual signatures look great.

Reactions: just_somebody
We've had a good response in the first few days and have nearly $4000 to date. Four great wrestling photos. Got a few more Spencer Lee photos including a couple 20x30s. All wrestling donations will go to the HRC. Nothing is sold. We just ask for a voluntary donation. Amount is open ended and tax deductible. Please help us spread the word. This year's photos r the awesome and the actual signatures look great.
I asked a question via email and did not get a response. Best way to get in touch to get a photo?

We have 4 tickets that have been donated for the Penn St meet and potentially 3 more. We will be accepting offers until the 26th. Tickets will be transferred to the winner via Hawkeyesports.com or sent screenshots if winner does not have an account. The 3 together are great tickets in Section M Row 16 and the 4 together are higher up in the corner. Please text me if interested. Everything will be donated to the hospital fundraiser.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT