ADVERTISEMENT

UI Children's Hospital

Even better that you did that, considering the distance!

LOVE NC. We lived in Durham for 2 years -- two of the most f*** years of our lives. Always love going back.

Even better that you did that, considering the distance!

LOVE NC. We lived in Durham for 2 years -- two of the most f*** years of our lives. Always love going back.
We live about 45 minutes southeast of Asheville off I-26. If you have an interest in horses, formal jumping and dressage competition, search Tryon International Equestrian Center(TIEC). Grew up in Burlington. Nephew is an attorney in Des Moines was there this weekend for an Iowa - Iowa State watch party. Enjoy reading your comments on here.

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
We live about 45 minutes southeast of Asheville off I-26. If you have an interest in horses, formal jumping and dressage competition, search Tryon International Equestrian Center(TIEC). Grew up in Burlington. Nephew is an attorney in Des Moines was there this weekend for an Iowa - Iowa State watch party. Enjoy reading your comments on here.
Very cool! Beautiful country up near Asheville. I have a few friends there who love it. Thanks for the tip on the TIEC. Looks very neat. Is that your facility? One of our daughters grew up riding but has moved on to other things. We always loved it.

Very cool! Beautiful country up near Asheville. I have a few friends there who love it. Thanks for the tip on the TIEC. Looks very neat. Is that your facility? One of our daughters grew up riding but has moved on to other things. We always loved it.
I could only wish but do enjoy going over there as so far, the events are free to attend.

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT