ADVERTISEMENT

UK - 17 straight days without coal

I wonder how many people are like “aw shucks a paywall, better go grab my credit card.” I always just abandon ship.
Yeah it’s annoying, my bad. Fin Bloomberg. Money grabbing POS NYC elitist. Just to be clear @Moral , there’s always a layup to be had when the OP posts something. He’s the worst troll ever. No one who supported trump that vocally turns into a tree hugger in a year.

Last edited:
joe-manchin-0730211.jpg

Yeah it’s annoying, my bad. Fin Bloomberg. Money grabbing POS NYC elitist. Just to be clear @Moral , there’s always a layup to be had when the OP posts something. He’s the worst troll ever. No one who supported trump that vocally turns into a tree hugger in a year.

I don’t recall op ever supporting trump. Completely the opposite. Maybe I missed it, but I don’t think so. @Phenomenally Frantastic appears to be a right leaning moderate that despises trump and believes we can do better in green technologies. That makes him a troll?

I was wrong to support Trump, my mea culpa is on this site if you wish to search for it.

I don’t recall op ever supporting trump. Completely the opposite. Maybe I missed it, but I don’t think so. @Phenomenally Frantastic appears to be a right leaning moderate that despises trump and believes we can do better in green technologies. That makes him a troll?
JFC. Go do a search of his posts prior to 2020. He’s not fooling me, all of his threads involve teeing up stupid propaganda from the left. His sources are intentionally garbage.

I was once a vocal Trump supporter on this site, voted for him in 2016, voted for Biden in 2020. I regret the former, not the latter.

Trump’s myriad of scandals and embarrassments culminating in his moronic handling of covid pushed me over the edge.

My voter registration says Democrat.

Reactions: peacehawk and Moral
JFC. Go do a search of his posts prior to 2020. He’s not fooling me, all of his threads involve teeing up stupid propaganda from the left. His sources are intentionally garbage.

Anything you don’t understand or don’t agree with is propaganda to you. You have no redeeming qualities. Autocrat boot licker.

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
Lol. No thanks. I really don’t care that much to go search his posts. You should probably get a life if that is a hobby of yours.
I have one, thanks for the advice. Considering your history, I’ll take it with a dump truck full of salt.

I have one, thanks for the advice. Considering your history, I’ll take it with a dump truck full of salt.

If only that dump truck could dump that load of salt on top of your dumbass. You talking about anyones posting history is comical. How many times have you been banned?

If only that dump truck could dump that load of salt on top of your dumbass. You talking about anyones posting history is comical. How many times have you been banned
One time. Weird question. Now you wish death/injury on an individual due to online interactions. Weird. You sound like an AOC/Bernie type.

I am aware. Nchawk is one strange fella that provides essentially nothing on this board.
Ironic coming from you. Typical full of himself style that I’m sure carries into your real world interactions. Nothing worse than a low IQ individual convinced he’s Einstein. Just a statement, not implying a connection.

Ironic coming from you. Typical full of himself style that I’m sure carries into your real world interactions. Nothing worse than a low IQ individual convinced he’s Einstein. Just a statement, not implying a connection.

Hmmmmm,…….. I can think of something worse.

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
ADVERTISEMENT