ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine Flags in Liberal Neighborhoods

May 27, 2009
Why is it the same neighborhoods where you would have been much more likely to see sign of a Muslim women in their yard than an American flag when America was at war with radical Islamic terrorists, why is it these same pukes now fly a Ukraine flag along side their Black Lives Matter signs?

The neighborhoods in the liberal cess pool town I live that are always ripe with "Biden/Harris", "Mask Up", "We Believe" and other bs signs, now have Ukraine flags all over the place. Not an American flag in sight though.

il_1140xN.1437755567_b338.jpg

il_570xN.3313737195_71e0.jpg

519mXyWjlKL._AC_.jpg

Why is it the same neighborhoods where you would have been much more likely to see sign of a Muslim women in their yard than an American flag when America was at war with radical Islamic terrorists, why is it these same pukes now fly a Ukraine flag along side their Black Lives Matter signs?

The neighborhoods in the liberal cess pool town I live that are always ripe with "Biden/Harris", "Mask Up", "We Believe" and other bs signs, now have Ukraine flags all over the place. Not an American flag in sight though.

519mXyWjlKL._AC_.jpg
What now? LMAO at this take.

519mXyWjlKL._AC_.jpg
Your Trump 2024 signs must really look out of place there.

519mXyWjlKL._AC_.jpg
Probably because all the magats have photo flags of putin subjugating their hero, trump.

Last edited:

519mXyWjlKL._AC_.jpg
At least they are not building statues of traitors or flying that piece of shat confederate flag that hundreds of thousands of Americans died to get rid of.
But I’m sure you would be much happier if they did.

If I lived in a foreign land...I might. I'm kind of blasé about it living in Iowa City.
Yeah not sure if that would change my practice. We have a whole roster of flags that get into the rotation. Iowa, Murica, Illinois, Johns Hopkins, University of Washington, Carnegie Mellon, Ukraine (!!!!), White Sox, Bears..... Ukraine has been dominating the porch for the last several months though. I never even considered that it was some sort of liberal virtue signal.

Bizarro post, but a good opportunity for me to hawk my alternative yard signs:

"Drive Like Your Kids!"

"We Believe...
In God the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth...etc."

Yeah not sure if that would change my practice. We have a whole roster of flags that get into the rotation. Iowa, Murica, Illinois, Johns Hopkins, University of Washington, Carnegie Mellon, Ukraine (!!!!), White Sox, Bears..... Ukraine has been dominating the porch for the last several months though. I never even considered that it was some sort of liberal virtue signal.

You do you! Doesn't bother me one bit. I'm just not a flag or yard sign person.

519mXyWjlKL._AC_.jpg
@WorldSeriesChamps2015 this is the quality content you should be aiming for

ADVERTISEMENT