Ukraine Flags in Liberal Neighborhoods

This is fine
trump-lawn-sign.jpg

This is not

IMG_1104_wgiia3.jpg

newFile.jpg

donald-trump-2016-election-fans-houses-04.jpg

trump_wierdo1.png

That first one would get yanked as it's on public / right-of-way property in Iowa City. Oddly, barring some HoA those other desecrations would probably be fine (although the owner would likely be picking shit up off his lawn every day).

Why is it the same neighborhoods where you would have been much more likely to see sign of a Muslim women in their yard than an American flag when America was at war with radical Islamic terrorists, why is it these same pukes now fly a Ukraine flag along side their Black Lives Matter signs?

The neighborhoods in the liberal cess pool town I live that are always ripe with "Biden/Harris", "Mask Up", "We Believe" and other bs signs, now have Ukraine flags all over the place. Not an American flag in sight though.

il_1140xN.1437755567_b338.jpg

il_570xN.3313737195_71e0.jpg

519mXyWjlKL._AC_.jpg

Mods,

Can we ban this racist?

Why is it the same neighborhoods where you would have been much more likely to see sign of a Muslim women in their yard than an American flag when America was at war with radical Islamic terrorists, why is it these same pukes now fly a Ukraine flag along side their Black Lives Matter signs?

The neighborhoods in the liberal cess pool town I live that are always ripe with "Biden/Harris", "Mask Up", "We Believe" and other bs signs, now have Ukraine flags all over the place. Not an American flag in sight though.

519mXyWjlKL._AC_.jpg
Somebody was obviously having a hard time coming up with stuff to be pissed off about when it comes to the liberals today, so you're gonna go off on em for flying Ukrainian flags?

Gonna change the colors of your "Eff Joe Biden" flag to the Ukrainian colors to get back at em?

LMAO. I appreciate OP starting this because there is definitely a small subset of the MAGA idiots very grumpy over their tough guy authoritarian leader Vlad and the Russians being exposed as frauds. What is amazing, is this subset was the same one whose fathers drove around with Nuke Russia on their bumper stickers in the 80s.

Normally the entire country would be completely united flying Ukraine colors right now given the horrors Russia has inflicted on Ukraine, so you have to be a special kind of idiot to see it through a political lens and a bad thing. We basically witnessed the rise of the next Hitler, except this time, Europe and the US said no and the Russian Army was weighed in the balances and found wanting.

519mXyWjlKL._AC_.jpg
They left out "Abortion is health care".

Maybe they ran out of room on the sign.

Ukraine must be doing a good job of getting rid of the Russian trolls as well. This must be one of the new conscripts.

Just google "Venezuela slum", DUH. LOL!

barrio-in-caracas-picture-id637031224
Been there. That's an accurate depiction.

Anyone who thinks America lacks opportunity for (fill in group here) needs to see a place like that.

As an American, you see true hopelessness, but the crazy thing is you find people who are happy, smile a lot, and are truly grateful for what little they have.

Meeting those people and walking in those neighborhoods is a life altering experience.

Truthfully though, I'm not sure it's safe to go there anymore.

Some people just feel better about themselves when they have a cause. I'll never be a bumper sticker person, but I do appreciate that they identify themselves so I can watch what I say around them.

519mXyWjlKL._AC_.jpg
That is where the smart people live.

Hence why they are NOT in your neighborhood.

Reactions: ping72
Been there. That's an accurate depiction.

Anyone who thinks America lacks opportunity for (fill in group here) needs to see a place like that.

As an American, you see true hopelessness, but the crazy thing is you find people who are happy, smile a lot, and are truly grateful for what little they have.

Meeting those people and walking in those neighborhoods is a life altering experience.

Truthfully though, I'm not sure it's safe to go there anymore.
Caracas or Maracaibo?

519mXyWjlKL._AC_.jpg

519mXyWjlKL._AC_.jpg
White people problem.

LMAO. I appreciate OP starting this because there is definitely a small subset of the MAGA idiots very grumpy over their tough guy authoritarian leader Vlad and the Russians being exposed as frauds. What is amazing, is this subset was the same one whose fathers drove around with Nuke Russia on their bumper stickers in the 80s.

Normally the entire country would be completely united flying Ukraine colors right now given the horrors Russia has inflicted on Ukraine, so you have to be a special kind of idiot to see it through a political lens and a bad thing. We basically witnessed the rise of the next Hitler, except this time, Europe and the US said no and the Russian Army was weighed in the balances and found wanting.
That is so spot on.
“the Russian Army was weighed in the balances and found wanting.”
Those pukes are getting their asses kicked in combat, yet they pulverize civilians given the chance. Pussies who go after the weak and most vulnerable. May hell and damnation visit their lives.
We are witnessing the most nasty and disgusting actions of modern times from a so called “civilized nation”.
Derision and defiance should be the answer from those not physically in battle with Ukraine. Total support politically and via arms and humanitarian/medical is a given.
Slava Ukraini

519mXyWjlKL._AC_.jpg
Do Ukrainian flags make your shit taste different to you or something?

519mXyWjlKL._AC_.jpg
None of these are real pictures of signs in a lawn.

I don't see a problem with people supporting Ukraine, and showing it with flags. I just wish they would show the same level of support for securing our own border.

Did the check from Mexico ever clear? Once that hits our bank account, let's get things rolling.

Reactions: sob5
I mostly see the Ukraine flag in affluent neighborhoods here in Cali.

Are affluent neighborhoods the same as liberal neighborhoods?
Sure, and not a one of them could spell Ukraine if you spotted them every letter but e. But sure, fly the flag, or better yet get your ass over to Ukraine.

Reactions: seminoleed
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT