ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine Nuclear Reactor On Fire?

Pepsi in the worst possible way. pootie is a crazed man.

Gotta wonder how a fire impacts the facility. Loss of controls? Destruction of cooling pumps?

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu1jreed
#BREAKING #Ukraine #Russia According to the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia, they are currently working at the site of the fire at the Zaporizhzhya Nuclear Power Plant's cooling systems facility. The situation is reported to be under control and does not pose any consequences for the residents.

Reactions: VodkaSam
This Is Fine GIF

Shit like this is the only way I'd support US involvement....I refuse to believe that we don't keep tabs on Putin's location at all times....stealth up a drone or ten and when he's in a car destroy every car in his motorcade and tell whoever takes over it will happen to them if they don't behave. I don't give a shit how shitty he his to his own people, that's up to them whether they allow it. But stay in your borders and don't impact other countries negatively, zero fvcks given. Even start to talk about breaking those two and drones will be in the air to act preemptively and will take out the top three people. Next time top ten. At that one of the lower 9 will handle it themselves

It can't be a coincidence with the Ukraine attack into Russia last week. But it seems the opposite of what Russia should want to do with Ukraine forces within striking distance of a Russian reactor.

The drone story is BS. Keep in mind Russia has mined the reactor to prevent Ukraine from trying to recapture it.

Some report that Russia lit tires on fire to freak out the world.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT