ADVERTISEMENT

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Denies Media Reports Trump Pressured Country Improperly: “I know what the

SillFontaine

HB All-State
Aug 19, 2019
Ukrainian Foreign Minister Denies Media Reports Trump Pressured Country Improperly: “I know what the conversation was about and I think there was no pressure.

What we do know is that the Ukrainian Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko just denied the media reports that Trump pressured the country.

From Reuters:

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko denied suggestions U.S. President Donald Trump had put pressure on Ukrainian leader Volodymyr Zelenskiy during a phone call, in an interview to local media outlet Hromadske on Saturday.

On Friday reports by U.S. media outlets said Trump repeatedly pressured Ukraine’s president to investigate Joe Biden, one of Trump’s chief political rivals, in a July phone call.

“I know what the conversation was about and I think there was no pressure,” Prystaiko said. “This conversation was long, friendly, and it touched on many questions, sometimes requiring serious answers.”

https://www.chicagodaily.pro/ukrain...-was-about-and-i-think-there-was-no-pressure/

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Denies Media Reports Trump Pressured Country Improperly: “I know what the conversation was about and I think there was no pressure.

What we do know is that the Ukrainian Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko just denied the media reports that Trump pressured the country.

From Reuters:

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko denied suggestions U.S. President Donald Trump had put pressure on Ukrainian leader Volodymyr Zelenskiy during a phone call, in an interview to local media outlet Hromadske on Saturday.

On Friday reports by U.S. media outlets said Trump repeatedly pressured Ukraine’s president to investigate Joe Biden, one of Trump’s chief political rivals, in a July phone call.

“I know what the conversation was about and I think there was no pressure,” Prystaiko said. “This conversation was long, friendly, and it touched on many questions, sometimes requiring serious answers.”

https://www.chicagodaily.pro/ukrain...-was-about-and-i-think-there-was-no-pressure/

I'm sure Prystaiko is not a credible source. Adam Schiff hasn't had time to interview him yet.

Interesting he describes the call as long. More suspicion that the “transcript” isn’t complete.

As far as what he said, well, of course that’s what he’d say.

Yes we should never believe the actual parties involved, right Comrade?

On this, I believe the Ukrainians know they need to stay in Trump’s favor or they are in deep shit. So they’re acting accordingly.

Oh, but you still believe it was the PERFECT call? That’s cute.

On this, I believe the Ukrainians know they need to stay in Trump’s favor or they are in deep shit. So they’re acting accordingly.

Oh, but you still believe it was the PERFECT call? That’s cute.

You liberals wouldn't believe the truth if it hit you between the eyes, your fairy tale hoax against our President isn't going to work again!

You liberals wouldn't believe the truth if it hit you between the eyes, your fairy tale hoax against our President isn't going to work again!

So, I’ll mark you down as a Yes on Trump 2020?

That’s you, Trad, ihhawk, hawkedoff, rifler, Goldmom, iowanbfbfbdbfbfbf and 311. Eight votes in the MAGA bag!

I am not sure what "pressure", or lack thereof has to do with it. There was still a quid pro quo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT