ADVERTISEMENT

Ummmmmm what’s up with the change to “Go Iowa Awesome “?

Maybe I missed it but I am guessing the twitter section on the front page is not coming back?
Wish they would. One of the better things of the last regime. Read some Iowa news and didn't always have to skim through the BS of some threads on certain topics or player news.

Honestly I found the prior mods to be very thin skinned and not open to comments that were critical of their content. I am hopeful that is not the case on here going forward. I am registered on on3 but unless the content is heads and shoulders above what it is here, or forum participation is low, I'll probably continue to post here largely. Time will tell how things play out. I am not a TK fan so all else being equal...most of the content that the prior mods passed off as worthy of a subscription was dated, lacked actual inside information and was available elsewhere for free. I am happy to frequent a website but if I am gonna pay for something it must have value.

I look forward to the older folks freaking out about change, however innocuous it is.

SOMETHING IS DIFFERENT, GAAAH I HATE IT!!!!!!
This is why so many people, myself included, refuse to put any money into these sites. If we wanted such ignorant short sighted dumb ass abuse we'd call our ex wives.

• Haha
Reactions: Ignored
ADVERTISEMENT