ADVERTISEMENT

UNC/UF

SoFla-Hawkeye

HR Heisman
Nov 12, 2001
UNC moving all classes online. UF moving all incoming freshman online. Cracks in the ACC/SEC?

I have read every post in this thread and am unable to find anyone praying, let alone praying for no season.
I believe the poster said "seem to be praying". Quite frankly, I think plenty of people are praying for much worse to happen to this country. Amazing that there is such a lack of tolerance for beliefs of others that aren't the same. Elections have consequences and we all have to deal with not being on the same platform once in a while.

Amazing how some seem to be praying for no season for those kids.
Any evidence of this? I am torn. It's clear that we, as a country, have done a shithole job with the virus, but I really hope we can play safely and rekick OSU's ass.

Not by much

It surely does, before students were back on campus athletes were in somewhat of a bubble atmosphere.
Many programs after the initial return to campus back in July, were posting zero positive tests.

By going 100% on line, you certainly do not subject your athletes to fellow students, who clearly are not going to follow protocols of mask and social distancing.

It surely does, before students were back on campus athletes were in somewhat of a bubble atmosphere.
Many programs after the initial return to campus back in July, were posting zero positive tests.

By going 100% on line, you certainly do not subject your athletes to fellow students, who clearly are not going to follow protocols of mask and social distancing.

My oldest son is in the athletic department of a P5 school. There is a growing rift between students and student-athletes over this after just 1 week of being on campus. He says it is easier than ever to pick out the student-athletes on campus now because they are the only ones wearing masks.

Reactions: Fsanford
This is also why the B1G should NOT have cancelled the season. More than likely, most universities will be online soon. And this would make it easier to isolate the student-athletes because they will also be doing online classes. OVERTURN THE DECISION TO CANCEL.

Reactions: EpenesaEpenesa
Any evidence of this? I am torn. It's clear that we, as a country, have done a shithole job with the virus, but I really hope we can play safely and rekick OSU's ass.

How is it clear the country as whole has done a terrible job? You believe numbers out of China, Russia, North Korea and Iran?? Was the response to Swine Flu a "success" even though it was not as contagious and thousands still died from it? Or what is the magic number of deaths that is deemed success vs shithole job? There is a number range here and I need to understand it. It would have helped if NY had a lot better response in the beginning and didn't send covid patients into nursing homes.

How is it clear the country as whole has done a terrible job? You believe numbers out of China, Russia, North Korea and Iran?? Was the response to Swine Flu a "success" even though it was not as contagious and thousands still died from it? Or what is the magic number of deaths that is deemed success vs shithole job? There is a number range here and I need to understand it. It would have helped if NY had a lot better response in the beginning and didn't send covid patients into nursing homes.
It's all political and you will just frustrate yourself to no end trying to argue and educate the left leaning on this issue. The fear is real - they won! The MSM did the job for the powers that be,

lol

And what happens if a player does get it? Hospital? Death? No, not even ONCE.

Well not once yet because teams have recently started. There are 3 cases of athletes dying with Covid due to heart issues that concerned the Pac10 medical staff.

Possibly one of the least surprising events of this whole mess is that 18-21 year olds would ignore recommendations. Anyone who thought otherwise was completely out to lunch.

Reactions: H4wkfan4life
My oldest son is in the athletic department of a P5 school. There is a growing rift between students and student-athletes over this after just 1 week of being on campus. He says it is easier than ever to pick out the student-athletes on campus now because they are the only ones wearing masks.
This is why the athletes need to be sequestered in a bubble if people want sports.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT