ADVERTISEMENT

Uncle Joe is punching back

people in the audience make Pelosi and biden lose it on the same day... awesome!! you go, people!!

That voter would be wise to heed the lessons learned by Corn Pop.
I know, or maybe you just think, you are being witty. But Corn Pop turned out to be a real person. William Morris was his name. And dozens of residents of Wilmington confirm that, as well as the fact the two did indeed become friends.

And William's sister confirms that her brother spoke often about Biden.

I know, or maybe you just think, you are being witty. But Corn Pop turned out to be a real person. William Morris was his name. And dozens of residents of Wilmington confirm that, as well as the fact the two did indeed become friends.

And William's sister confirms that her brother spoke often about Biden.
I’m well aware that he’s a real person. That doesn’t change the fact that it’s amusing that Lifeguard Joe stood down a gang leader named Corn Pop.

Maybe I should have gone with the hairy legs angle instead...

Reactions: biggreydogs
I’m well aware that he’s a real person. That doesn’t change the fact that it’s amusing that Lifeguard Joe stood down a gang leader named Corn Pop.

then they went back to the pool and he let corn pop play with his hairy legs

Reactions: biggreydogs

Joe's full of shit.

Reactions: rocketclone
Here is a longer version of went down. Biden puts the fat bastard in his place. This was in New Hampton, BTW. The idiot probably just turned 10 of the people in the video from undecided to Biden votes.

I can't make out what he says at the end but the crowd turns on him pretty quickly.

Reactions: seam
Which HROTer is the doorknob who is throwing these false claims out there?

Are they false claims? Maybe it would be better stated that access is being purchased. Why else would children of the politically powerful get money thrown at them for board positions where they don't have expertise and frankly where there isn't really much work to be done? Wouldn't we all love to have such "job" opportunites? Whether it be a Trump, a Biden, a Kerry, a Clinton or countless other politically powerful families. Of course access is being bought and sold.

Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
Are they false claims? Maybe it would be better stated that access is being purchased. Why else would children of the politically powerful get money thrown at them for board positions where they don't have expertise and frankly where there isn't really much work to be done? Wouldn't we all love to have such "job" opportunites? Whether it be a Trump, a Biden, a Kerry, a Clinton or countless other politically powerful families. Of course access is being bought and sold.
The fat f*ck made the claim that Biden used his office to get his son a job on the board of a company in Ukraine for access to Obama.

That's a lie. A lie that has been debunked over, and over, and over. The only ones pushing that are Trumpkins and Fox News. Oh, and Brietbart.

First, the ad about Trump, and the US by extension, being disrespected by other world leaders.

And now this. I know he is in Iowa today. I wonder where this was.

This is why Biden shouldn't win the nomination, well 2 things from this:

1. Like it or not the Biden story is out there and in an era of equality the avg citizen who may be struggling do not like seeing politicians kids being able to vastly capitalize off of their parents name/position (Trump's family does this and it is obvious that the Biden's did as well regardless if there was anything illegal about it). To Joe's point he wasn't giving access to the president through his son (that is a Trump thing to do) but Biden's family did personally profit off of his political position.

2. Did Joe say, "That is why I am not seditary", to the fat guy asking the question? Total dick move and not one that will help him get votes, there are more fat than thin people in America and even if that isn't what he was saying it came out that way. Made him look like a dick and resulted in two old guys shouting at each other.

Yes, because the guy (you possibly?) alleged that Joe Biden got his son appointed to the board which he isn’t even being accused of and there is zero evidence of.

Also, you have been drinking the Kool-aid Biden not being qualified to serve on the board. He is a Yale educated attorney who has tons of business experience and previously served on the board of Amtrak.

Rich kids get more job offers. They get even more job offers when they are highly educated, that’s just the facts of life and it’s hardly isolated to just the Biden family.

Reactions: seam
The fat f*ck made the claim that Biden used his office to get his son a job on the board of a company in Ukraine for access to Obama.

That's a lie. A lie that has been debunked over, and over, and over. The only ones pushing that are Trumpkins and Fox News. Oh, and Brietbart.

I couldn't hear that part in the original video that I was commenting on. But do you think my point is wrong? Seems obvious to me that when the children of the politically powerful get high paying positions that require little expertise and little work (serving on a Board of Directors isn't a lot of work), it is because a company is trying to buy access or favor with the politically powerful. Disagree?

Reactions: unIowa
This is why Biden shouldn't win the nomination, well 2 things from this:

1. Like it or not the Biden story is out there and in an era of equality the avg citizen who may be struggling do not like seeing politicians kids being able to vastly capitalize off of their parents name/position (Trump's family does this and it is obvious that the Biden's did as well regardless if there was anything illegal about it). To Joe's point he wasn't giving access to the president through his son (that is a Trump thing to do) but Biden's family did personally profit off of his political position.

2. Did Joe say, "That is why I am not seditary", to the fat guy asking the question? Total dick move and not one that will help him get votes, there are more fat than thin people in America and even if that isn't what he was saying it came out that way. Made him look like a dick and resulted in two old guys shouting at each other.

Yawn.

H. Biden has a pretty complete CV. One far better than yours. Or any of the Trump's.

Yes, Joe did say that. Because the fat bastard was going after him about his age and from what I could make of it, his health. And Biden also challenged fatso to do pushups with him And the fat guy backed down.

It didn't make him look like a dick. If anything, he looks like he is going to stand up to idiots like that in settings where they spout nonsense.

Thing is, when assholes like that were calling Obama a Muslim and a foreigner, McCain stood up and said "Stop it". There is nobody in the GOP that has that much civility left. So Biden is going to do it for himself.

It'll be on the news tonight. So it's a win for Joe. Not the fat guy.

is this why hunter biden went on tv and said, "I dunno why I got the job, maybe it was my dad was VP?"

Yawn.

H. Biden has a pretty complete CV. One far better than yours. Or any of the Trump's.

Yes, Joe did say that. Because the fat bastard was going after him about his age and from what I could make of it, his health. And Biden also challenged fatso to do pushups with him And the fat guy backed down.

It didn't make him look like a dick. If anything, he looks like he is going to stand up to idiots like that in settings where they spout nonsense.

Thing is, when assholes like that were calling Obama a Muslim and a foreigner, McCain stood up and said "Stop it". There is nobody in the GOP that has that much civility left. So Biden is going to do it for himself.

Obama's wife called him a Kenyan.

Yes, because the guy (you possibly?) alleged that Joe Biden got his son appointed to the board which he isn’t even being accused of and there is zero evidence of.

Also, you have been drinking the Kool-aid Biden not being qualified to serve on the board. He is a Yale educated attorney who has tons of business experience and previously served on the board of Amtrak.

Rich kids get more job offers. They get even more job offers when they are highly educated, that’s just the facts of life and it’s hardly isolated to just the Biden family.

You caught me. That was me in the video. I didn't say that Biden got his son appointed. I said his son got the job because the company is trying to buy access (or political favor). No, Hunter Biden was not qualified to get that cushy position at that salary. He got it because of who his father is.

Sigh.

The issue isn’t how Hunter got the job. The problem is whom he was working for and why he was working for him.

Go get em Uncle Joe!

giphy.gif

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
I couldn't hear that part in the original video that I was commenting on. But do you think my point is wrong? Seems obvious to me that when the children of the politically powerful get high paying positions that require little expertise and little work (serving on a Board of Directors isn't a lot of work), it is because a company is trying to buy access or favor with the politically powerful. Disagree?
The point is, people (and from Joes response, this guy) are saying that Joe got him the job. By using pressure and access to Obama. And that is a lie and you know it.

Yawn.

Ummm, I'm just big boned.

Yawn.

Fat shaming in a country of 70% fat people isn't a smart political move, just saying. Joe comes across as a dick as one of the first thing he decided to combat this guy with was body shaming. I thought democrats were against those sort of things, guess they are just like Republicans in regard to their personal character and inability to deal with confrontation in an appropriate manner.

The point is, people (and from Joes response, this guy) are saying that Joe got him the job. By using pressure and access to Obama. And that is a lie and you know it.

My point was (and I made it clear by saying "Maybe it would be better stated that access is being purchased.") that the reason Hunter got that job was to gain access and/or favor with his politically powerful father. That seems relatively obvious to me.

by the way, I think dems have changed what the meaning of "debunked" is. you don't just get to say, "nuh uhhh, didn't happen" and then proclaim it is debunked

Reactions: rocketclone and B1G
You caught me. That was me in the video. I didn't say that Biden got his son appointed. I said his son got the job because the company is trying to buy access (or political favor). No, Hunter Biden was not qualified to get that cushy position at that salary. He got it because of who his father is.

My point was the guy in the video lied regarding the allegations. Hunter Biden is a highly qualified individual but he likely got the position because of his name. That’s not something I am disputing. The thing I’m disputing is that there is no evidence that either of the Biden’s used their power improperly or for the others benefit which is something completely separate.

Joe Biden didn’t help Hunter get the job. Mykola Zlochevsky specifically recruited Hunter.

Ask yourself why, out of the thousands of people in the world who were just as qualified for the position as Hunter was, Zlochevsky specifically recruited the son of the Vice President of the United States.

Fat shaming in a country of 70% fat people isn't a smart political move, just saying. Joe comes across as a dick and one of the first thing he decided to combat this guy with was body shaming. I thought democrats were against those sort of things, guess they are just like Republicans in regard to their personal character and inability to deal with confrontation in an appropriate manner.
biden is the chosen one for sure. he can get away with anything at all, just like the Clintons can get away with Epstein didn't kill himself.

My point was the guy in the video lied regarding the allegations. Hunter Biden is a highly qualified individual but he likely got the position because of his name. That’s not something I am disputing. The thing I’m disputing is that there is no evidence that either of the Biden’s used their power improperly or for the others benefit which is something completely separate.

So Joe fires back with body shaming the dude, weird press IMO. Someone please get this clown out of the race.

that's why he said on national tv he didn't have the qualifications and his dad got him the job?

Reactions: B1G
Sigh.

The issue isn’t how Hunter got the job. The problem is whom he was working for and why he was working for him.

I don’t disagree that he shouldn’t have taken the position. The appearance of impropriety is reason enough that he shouldn’t have taken the job. I don’t think there is any evidence to support that he took the job with the intent of utilizing his political connections. If there is then I would be happy to read that evidence and change my opinion.

My point was (and I made it clear by saying "Maybe it would be better stated that access is being purchased.") that the reason Hunter got that job was to gain access and/or favor with his politically powerful father. That seems relatively obvious to me.
My, my, how the narrative has changed. First it was Joe got a prosecutor fired because they were going after Hunter and Burisma. That got thorougly debunked.

Now its Joe got him the job by offering access to the President.

Pick a scandal and stick with it. You will look just as foolish, but it's easier to keep track of.

I never said that Joe Biden did that, and I even made it clear that the company was trying to buy access, not that Joe was selling access. I mispoke with the mike in my hand--was probably nervous.

My, my, how the narrative has changed. First it was Joe got a prosecutor fired because they were going after Hunter and Burisma. That got thorougly debunked.

Pick a scandal and stick with it. You will look just as foolish, but it's easier to keep track of.
that's why joe bragged about it, getting the prosecutor fired, saying the plane leaves in 6hrs and son ofubeotch, the guy was gone!! interesting

Joe Biden didn’t help Hunter get the job. Mykola Zlochevsky specifically recruited Hunter.

Ask yourself why, out of the thousands of people in the world who were just as qualified for the position as Hunter was, Zlochevsky specifically recruited the son of the Vice President of the United States.
I don't know, and frankly, I don't care.

You seem to be concerned though. I'll make note of that.

So Joe fires back with body shaming the dude, weird press IMO. Someone please get this clown out of the race.

How did he body shame him? By challenging him to push-ups? Now we want to be PC even though people love Trump because he isn’t.. sure Jan.

You've got the wrong guy in mind Ernest T.

I never said that Joe Biden did that, and I even made it clear that the company was trying to buy access, not that Joe was selling access. I mispoke with the mike in my hand--was probably nervous.

Lol that’s a heck of a misspeak.

ADVERTISEMENT