ADVERTISEMENT

Uncle Joe is punching back

How did he body shame him? By challenging him to push-ups? Now we want to be PC even though people love Trump because he isn’t.. sure Jan.

It isn't the Trump people that Joe has to get votes from, it is everyone else. Also you know going completely off topic and calling a guy sedentary and challenging him to a bunch of physical contests is, well, body shaming him. This will blow up on Joe in the coming days and he will be forced to apologize for what he said and he will.

Hell Marvel is getting hit right now online for their current Black Widow release for fat/body shaming. It is as if you guys want to operate in a different universe when it comes to your personal politics, that isn't how the world works my man.

It isn't the Trump people that Joe has to get votes from, it is everyone else. Also you know going completely off topic and calling a guy sedentary and challenging him to a bunch of physical contests is, well, body shaming him. This will blow up on Joe in the coming days and he will be forced to apologize for what he said and he will.

Hell Marvel is getting hit right now online for their current Black Widow release for fat/body shaming. It is as if you guys want to operate in a different universe when it comes to your personal politics, that isn't how the world works my man.

You are reaching. The guy also called him old. Biden was trying to prove he was still physically sound.

Can you admit that responding to someone saying you are old by touting physical fitness isn’t body shaming?

Can you admit that isn't a trait we want in the White House? I mean we get that now with Twitter POTUS and I think you all can agree he isn't a role model of behavior we want the next POTUS to follow.

Can you admit that isn't a trait we want in the White House? I mean we get that now with Twitter POTUS and I think you all can agree he isn't a role model of behavior we want the next POTUS to follow.
I think dems actually want to "outtrump trump" in the white house somehow. they think this is the new normal. well, they may be correct.

Biden has the balls to at least call the guy out. Trump waits until after the confrontation and takes to twitter.

How much you wanna bet fatty went and had two big macs with large fries and a diet coke and bragged to the people around him that he made Biden look bad, even when he didn't?

Reactions: MitchLL

So that’s a no I guess.

I’m not voting for Biden in the primary but it isn’t because of his behavior in the video because I don’t see anything he said as wrong. He didn’t call the guy stupid nicknames. He gave the guy an opportunity to speak and tried to respond to his concerns and correct the record.

Biden has the balls to at least call the guy out. Trump waits until after the confrontation and takes to twitter.

How much you wanna bet fatty went and had two big macs with large fries and a diet coke and bragged to the people around him that he made Biden look bad, even when he didn't?

They both came out losers IMO.

post a pic of you with your daughter to prove that you were actually the one in the video.

I've gained a little weight since this pic.

father-tickling-daughter-on-porch-483597157-59518caf3df78cae81c32c53.jpg

Reactions: unIowa
So Joe fires back with body shaming the dude, weird press IMO. Someone please get this clown out of the race.

that's why joe bragged about it, getting the prosecutor fired, saying the plane leaves in 6hrs and son ofubeotch, the guy was gone!! interesting

Go get em Uncle Joe!

giphy.gif

Can you guys explain why are all Trump supporters either fat f***ing morons or severely mentally ill? Oh wait, that question basically answers itself. Go Joe!

Joe Biden didn’t help Hunter get the job. Mykola Zlochevsky specifically recruited Hunter.

Ask yourself why, out of the thousands of people in the world who were just as qualified for the position as Hunter was, Zlochevsky specifically recruited the son of the Vice President of the United States.

It's wrong and he shouldn't have taken the job. But you're fooling yourself if you don't think Presidential kids aren't recruited all the time to gain access to the ears of powerful people. Jenna Hager Bush at NBC, for example. It was Hunter that did it and he's an adult. More importantly there's ZERO evidence that he did anything illegal or even unethical.

Reactions: unIowa

It was regular Coke. Diet Coke is bad for you. And they were quarter pounders. I don't like all of the stuff that comes on a big mac.

Reactions: Hawk It Up
Can you guys explain why are all Trump supporters either fat f***ing morons or severely mentally ill? Oh wait, that question basically answers itself. Go Joe!

It's wrong and he shouldn't have taken the job. But you're fooling yourself if you don't think Presidential kids aren't recruited all the time to gain access to the ears of powerful people. Jenna Hager Bush at NBC, for example. It was Hunter that did it and he's an adult. More importantly there's ZERO evidence that he did anything illegal or even unethical.
there's also zero evidence trump wanted certain conditions before he released the money to Ukraine. so we are even.

there's also zero evidence trump wanted certain conditions before he released the money to Ukraine. so we are even.
Other than eye-witnesses hearing Trump wanted it done for Zelensky and the fact that the money only got released once the whistle-blower information went public. Trump should hire you as his lawyer and then, when his criminal ass is impeached, he can easily prove his attorney was incompetent.

It was regular Coke. Diet Coke is bad for you. And they were quarter pounders. I don't like all of the stuff that comes on a big mac.
I applaud your sticking with this. Its actually gives me a chuckle.

Well done Mpls.

I see a lot of traits of Roody in you.

Not saying that you are Roody, just pointing out you have similar traits. Straight up batshit crazy being the prime one.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
I applaud your sticking with this. Its actually gives me a chuckle.

Well done Mpls.

Well, considering I was accused of possibly being the guy because I legitimately think there is a problem with access being bought/sold to the politically powerful, I figured I might as well embrace it. I'm not a Trump supporter or a Republican, and the conspiracy theories aren't my thing. Biden supporters are a little defensive I'm finding.

I see a lot of traits of Roody in you.

Not saying that you are Roody, just pointing out you have similar traits. Straight up batshit crazy being the prime one.
as a courier I once did a delivery to his office in san Antonio. big nice office downtown. did it rub off on me?

Well, considering I was accused of possibly being the guy because I legitimately think there is a problem with access being bought/sold to the politically powerful, I figured I might as well embrace it. I'm not a Trump supporter or a Republican, and the conspiracy theories aren't my thing. Biden supporters are a little defensive I'm finding.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

You responded to a post of mine saying which HROTer is this and I jokingly said (maybe you?)..

Other than eye-witnesses hearing Trump wanted it done for Zelensky and the fact that the money only got released once the whistle-blower information went public. Trump should hire you as his lawyer and then, when his criminal ass is impeached, he can easily prove his attorney was incompetent.
eye witness ? that crazy lady who testified that barron von trump isn't king? she seems nice.

eye witness ? that crazy lady who testified that barron von trump isn't king? she seems nice.

No, dumbass. Have you even been watching? Of course you haven't: not enough shiny or flashing objects to hold your attention. Sondland told of the call and Holmes confirmed he heard it too.

No, dumbass. Have you even been watching? Of course you haven't: not enough shiny or flashing objects to hold your attention. Sondland told of the call and Holmes confirmed he heard it too.
ha ha sondland?? that guy was kookier than OiT !! and that takes some doin'

sondland was that guy who said "heard it from a friend who.." reo speedwagon song. he "thinks maybe". he "assumes". that makes a wonderful eye witness!!

Biden won't be able to make this go away,... Average Americans can see that Hunter didn't have the qualifications for this job, and that Joe apparently wasn't smart enough to steer him away from it,... Even though it's very likely that no laws were broken, this episode becomes just another example of how the elite gain access to perks that will forever remain inaccessible to the common man...

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
Biden won't be able to make this go away,... Average Americans can see that Hunter didn't have the qualifications for this job, and that Joe apparently wasn't smart enough to steer him away from it,... Even though it's very likely that no laws were broken, this episode becomes just another example of how the elite gain access to perks that will forever remain inaccessible to the common man...
it is exactly like warren and the American Indians and blacks don't vote for booty. once some meme gets stuck on you , it's there for good. biden with the gaff factory was bad enough. hills falling into an ambulance van. trump is racist and sees good people on both sides. it never goes away.

Lets look back to the very first Dem debate to see if we can spot a reason why. Shall we?

Kamala "I was that little girl" Harris went after him on the issue of busing. She messed up a few of the facts, however. She said he opposed busing across the board. He countered that he didn't oppose busing, but rather schools being ordered by the DOE to bus students. She basically accused him of being a racist, but not before prefacing her statement by saying "I don't believe you are racist".

She shot up in the polls, he took a hit. That worked it self out over the next couple of weeks, and Biden ended up with more support than he had going into the debate, and Harris much, much lower numbers than she previously had.

Biden has been cleared of wrongdoing in Ukraine. He took the stance of the administration, as well as most other nations, that a corrupt prosecutor should be removed in order for Ukraine to get US aid.

Trump did just the opposite. He went against US policy (and Congress, I might add) withheld aid for personal gain, and only started to drag Biden through the mud when it became apparent he would be a player in the 2020 race.

I don't know what everyone wants from H. Biden. He has a CV that certainly makes him a player in international business regardless of his name. He has started 4-5 international companies and served on the board of AMTRAK.

But if republicans are going to demand that Joe and Hunter show up to explain themselves to Congress, there are a good many children of politicians who belong in that hearing room.

Lets dig up John McCain, who only became a fighter pilot because of who his father and grandfather were. He had pisspoor grades and crashed a few planes, and finished dead last in his class. But he got a coveted pilots job. And while we are at it, lets get his piggish daughter up to testify how she got a job on ABC. She thinks she knows politics but has never been associated with a winning campaign. And her education is that of a history major (I think).

Lets hear from GW Bush. Who was essentially a drunken idiot. He half assed his way through the military. Became connected with many rich people in oil because of who his father was. And Jeb. What experience did Jeb have to run for Governor of FLA? Besides being sons of a POTUS.

Or, lets talk about the Trump family, shall we? Wasn't it Laura (I'm Eric's wife) who was pimping a project and used the President as someone who would be involved in it?

It's not hurting him in the polls.

I'd say there's a really high probability that someone in the Iowa GOP got that man to ask those questions... knowing it would be something aired, nationally.

At this point, you could easily say Biden handled it pretty well. But I can also see conservative media taking some comments out of context to try and make Biden look condescending.

He's got an entire year to go,.. and like I said, this story won't go away...
Good.

Because it shows the difference between Joe and Trump.

Trump stands behind a podium and calls people fat, ugly, yada yada. While being fat and ugly.

Biden gets confronted at a townhall, lets him say his piece (even stopped someone who was going to grab the mic to let him finish) and listens to his bullshit and then sets him straight.

Remember what happened to Hillary when Trump said she looked fragile and sick? Fox, and eventually the MSM (I feel dirty for using that term) picked it up and ran with it?

Biden isn't going to let some guy who looked to be 150 lbs or more over his ideal weight to knock him around about his health and age. He isn't. And I don't blame him one bit.

The guy was looking to start shit, thought he could own Biden, and Biden verbally whooped his fat ass.

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
I'd say there's a really high probability that someone in the Iowa GOP got that man to ask those questions... knowing it would be something aired, nationally.

At this point, you could easily say Biden handled it pretty well. But I can also see conservative media taking some comments out of context to try and make Biden look condescending.
You could say that. Until the end.

I'm curious to know what fatty said that made the crowd turn on him like they did.

Good.

Because it shows the difference between Joe and Trump.

Trump stands behind a podium and calls people fat, ugly, yada yada. While being fat and ugly.

Biden gets confronted at a townhall, lets him say his piece (even stopped someone who was going to grab the mic to let him finish) and listens to his bullshit and then sets him straight.

Remember what happened to Hillary when Trump said she looked fragile and sick? Fox, and eventually the MSM (I feel dirty for using that term) picked it up and ran with it?

Biden isn't going to let some guy who looked to be 150 lbs or more over his ideal weight to knock him around about his health and age. He isn't. And I don't blame him one bit.

The guy was looking to start shit, thought he could own Biden, and Biden verbally whooped his fat ass.

But Joe didn't solve the problem,... and that's because he can't...

Lets look back to the very first Dem debate to see if we can spot a reason why. Shall we?

Kamala "I was that little girl" Harris went after him on the issue of busing. She messed up a few of the facts, however. She said he opposed busing across the board. He countered that he didn't oppose busing, but rather schools being ordered by the DOE to bus students. She basically accused him of being a racist, but not before prefacing her statement by saying "I don't believe you are racist".

She shot up in the polls, he took a hit. That worked it self out over the next couple of weeks, and Biden ended up with more support than he had going into the debate, and Harris much, much lower numbers than she previously had.

Biden has been cleared of wrongdoing in Ukraine. He took the stance of the administration, as well as most other nations, that a corrupt prosecutor should be removed in order for Ukraine to get US aid.

Trump did just the opposite. He went against US policy (and Congress, I might add) withheld aid for personal gain, and only started to drag Biden through the mud when it became apparent he would be a player in the 2020 race.

I don't know what everyone wants from H. Biden. He has a CV that certainly makes him a player in international business regardless of his name. He has started 4-5 international companies and served on the board of AMTRAK.

But if republicans are going to demand that Joe and Hunter show up to explain themselves to Congress, there are a good many children of politicians who belong in that hearing room.

Lets dig up John McCain, who only became a fighter pilot because of who his father and grandfather were. He had pisspoor grades and crashed a few planes, and finished dead last in his class. But he got a coveted pilots job. And while we are at it, lets get his piggish daughter up to testify how she got a job on ABC. She thinks she knows politics but has never been associated with a winning campaign. And her education is that of a history major (I think).

Lets hear from GW Bush. Who was essentially a drunken idiot. He half assed his way through the military. Became connected with many rich people in oil because of who his father was. And Jeb. What experience did Jeb have to run for Governor of FLA? Besides being sons of a POTUS.

Or, lets talk about the Trump family, shall we? Wasn't it Laura (I'm Eric's wife) who was pimping a project and used the President as someone who would be involved in it?

I got a little lost in where you were going with your transition from Kamala, to Hunter, to the children of the politically powerful.

I agree it is bad to call people racists without cause--that happens to a lot of people these days, not just to Joe Biden, and it sucks as it is often an attempt to shut down broader discussions. It happens on this board.

I'd like to hear more about how Biden has been cleared of wrongdoing in Ukraine--not saying he hasn't, but I would like more information on the U.S. position and/or the position of our allies to have the prosecutor fired. That seems like an odd thing for other governments to get involved in and I'd love to learn more about the details.

I get that rich people's kids get more opportunities, but I think it is wrong for politicians and their children to make bank due to their political power. That is true regardless of political party, and it happens a lot in both political parties. A lot of people got really rich WHILE serving in political office. I don't like it one bit. Running for political office and getting elected based on your name is one thing, but using your power to get rich is quite another.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT