ADVERTISEMENT

Uncle Joe is punching back

tenor.gif
You never listen and you end up looking like a f'n idiot every time. The deal was already in progress when Biden came on board. Neither you nor I have any idea what the lawyers Biden brought in were involved in. They worked on the deal in some capacity - that's all I said. You tried to make it look like they were a major part of the deal in your idiotic attempt to discredit the story. I'll take this post as an admission that you were - as usual - dead wrong.

You really should stop...really.

It does? Give me some recent examples, please.
Who's the "sports co-ordinator" in the WH now?
America is rife with these examples.......I gotta a summer job as a kid with the city because....my dad was on the city council and in charge od streets and sewers....
Donald trumps kids get special treatment in China because?????
Dont be stupid.....you're not.
So and so's kid gets into UI Law because his father is a legacy.....

You never listen and you end up looking like a f'n idiot every time. The deal was already in progress when Biden came on board. Neither you nor I have any idea what the lawyers Biden brought in were involved in. They worked on the deal in some capacity - that's all I said. You tried to make it look like they were a major part of the deal in your idiotic attempt to discredit the story. I'll take this post as an admission that you were - as usual - dead wrong.

You really should stop...really.
I most certainly did not. I asked you to elaborate on your earlier statement. Nothing more, nothing less. In post #87 you wrote - and I'm quoting you directly here - "Biden did bring in lawyers who worked on a deal. The deal fell apart when war broke out."

Those were your own words. You typed them with your own fingers.

Given that war broke out before Hunter was hired by Burisma, I asked you to "please tell me more about this deal that was brokered by the lawyers Hunter brought in, only to fall apart with the outset of war."

It's fun to watch you get so pissed off that you can't even read. The only one of us who quantified on any level the role the lawyers played was you, in the same post #87, when you wrote "Zlochevsky was also seeking foreign investment. Having well known westerners on the board would give the company credibility - qualified anonymous people do nothing on either front."

Those are, once again, your words. That sounds a lot like you're saying the lawyers Hunter brought in were a pretty important part of the deal. Or is that an idiotic interpretation of the actual words you actually wrote?

Who's the "sports co-ordinator" in the WH now?
America is rife with these examples.......I gotta a summer job as a kid with the city because....my dad was on the city council and in charge od streets and sewers....
Donald trumps kids get special treatment in China because?????
Dont be stupid.....you're not.
So and so's kid gets into UI Law because his father is a legacy.....
Joel...God love you, man, but you couldn't be further from the point if you had a spaceship.

Rudy Giuliani's kid coordinates college sports team visits to the White House. Ivanka gets preferential treatment on manufacturing purses and shit. You got a cushy summer job working for the city.

None of that even comes close to a shady Ukrainian oligarch specifically recruiting the son of the Vice President of the United States to help him grow his energy business and avoid prosecution for money laundering and corruption at the same time that the Vice President was spearheading the US effort to stabilize Ukraine's energy sector and economy and also root out corruption by people like the guy who specifically recruited the son of the Vice President of the United States.

The fat f*ck made the claim that Biden used his office to get his son a job on the board of a company in Ukraine for access to Obama.

That's a lie. A lie that has been debunked over, and over, and over. The only ones pushing that are Trumpkins and Fox News. Oh, and Brietbart.
Keep believing what the deep state tells you.

On an intellectual level, ask yourself " How does a politicians son get a 7 figure salary in a foreign country in an industry that he has no experience in".

If you answer honestly, you'll understand much about politics and quid pro quos.

I most certainly did not. I asked you to elaborate on your earlier statement. Nothing more, nothing less. In post #87 you wrote - and I'm quoting you directly here - "Biden did bring in lawyers who worked on a deal. The deal fell apart when war broke out."

Those were your own words. You typed them with your own fingers.

Given that war broke out before Hunter was hired by Burisma, I asked you to "please tell me more about this deal that was brokered by the lawyers Hunter brought in, only to fall apart with the outset of war."
So you have a different definition for "brokered" than the rest of the world. No problem.

FTR...broker a deal/settlement/treaty: to arrange the details of a deal etc so that everyone can agree to it

As I stated...neither you nor I have ANY idea how intimately involved were the lawyers Biden procured for the deal. That's why I didn't try to inflate their importance as you did. I'm certain had I stated that they "brokered the deal" you would have been bleating that I had no idea what they did and they certainly couldn't have "brokered" it given how late they came into the process.
It's fun to watch you get so pissed off that you can't even read.
Why do you always think I'm angry when I'm laughing at you? Some kind of compensation reaction?
The only one of us who quantified on any level the role the lawyers played was you, in the same post #87, when you wrote "Zlochevsky was also seeking foreign investment. Having well known westerners on the board would give the company credibility - qualified anonymous people do nothing on either front."

Those are, once again, your words. That sounds a lot like you're saying the lawyers Hunter brought in were a pretty important part of the deal. Or is that an idiotic interpretation of the actual words you actually wrote?
You typed all of that to admit you were wrong? Really wasn’t necessary. But thanks. As for that last - laughing at you again. Don't confuse it for anger. That last (I bolded it and underlined it for emphasis) has absolutely nothing to do with Biden doing anything for Burisma. I'm not sure how you can twist it in your mind otherwise. It's actually referenced in the last line of the CNBC snippet I shared:

He [Biden] was a ceremonial figure, that person added.

I imagine your forehead is all scrunched up as you try to connect the two ideas I highlighted in red so I'll leave you to work it out. Connecting dots gives you all kinds of trouble, I'm sure.

Again - you should stop. And I'll look forward to more flailing. :) <- not "pissed off"

Last edited:
Sure will be fun to watch Joe behave that way I front of the Senate. I wonder who he will challenge to a push up contrast when asked that same question under oath?

Sure will be fun to watch Joe behave that way I front of the Senate. I wonder who he will challenge to a push up contrast when asked that same question under oath?
If some jackass senator makes a completely debunked claim as fact, I hope Biden does blast them. Public liars should be publicly humiliated.

So you have a different definition for "brokered" than the rest of the world. No problem.

FTR...broker a deal/settlement/treaty: to arrange the details of a deal etc so that everyone can agree to it
Wait...so that's not what the lawyers that Hunter brought it were doing?

You said that Zlochevsky hired Hunter because.he was seeking foreign investment in Burisma and "Having well known westerners on the board would give the company credibility". You then stated that "Biden did bring in lawyers who worked on a deal," but the deal "fell apart when war broke out."

But now you're telling me that those lawyers sure as shit weren't working to "arrange the details of a deal etc so that everyone can agree to it."

You're a mess, man. You have serious psychological issues.

Reactions: MplsHawk
I'll type slowly...try to follow. Biden as a member of the board doesn't have to do a thing...nothing...to lend his name and a patina of credibility to Burisma.

"Having well known westerners on the board would give the company credibility"

That is such a simple concept a child could grasp it.

But Biden did interact with the company...in one instance he brought in lawyers to work on a deal.

"Biden did bring in lawyers who worked on a deal,"

Again - typing slowly - we have no idea what their involvment may have been (a child could understand). Brokers are interacting with all sides in a deal, generally, to "broker" an agreement.

If you want to insist that ANYONE working on the deal is a broker - fine - go with that. It's stupid but not worth arguing over. Why? It doesn't change a thing I posted. :) <-- not pissed off

Whether or not Hunter was qualified to sit on the board at Burisma is not at all the issue. The fact that Hunter accepted that position is the issue.

This is it in a nutshell,.. and a reasonable person would also have to question why Joe Biden didn't steer his son away from participating in this,..the best defense would be that Joe is not a very smart man.

Last edited:
Joe blowing and calling a citizen names is not punching back. It's being out of control
That citizen was peddling nothing more than conspiracy theories and personal insults. He kind of deserved to be called out.
he asked a question about news reports he has read. Joe blows up about that small amount of heat? Maybe there's a lot of truth behind the question and Uncle joe does not want the dirty truth exposed

This is it in a nutshell,.. and a reasonable person would also have question why Joe Biden didn't steer his son away from participating in this,..the best defense would be that Joe is not a very smart man.
Shoulda "steered" his son away from extramarital affairs and drug use, too. Guess that makes lots of parents of adult children "not very smart".

Shoulda "steered" his son away from extramarital affairs and drug use, too. Guess that makes lots of parents of adult children "not very smart".

No, you can't white wash this by making Biden out to be just another parent who was blinded by his love for his son,... At the absolute, very least, Biden should have told his son to conduct his business shenanigans further away from the office of the Vice President of the United States,... But no, what does Joe do?,... He takes Hunter to China on Air Force Two so that the boy conduct more business there,... Joe is not a smart man.

No, you can't white wash this by making Biden out to be just another parent who was blinded by his love for his son,... At the absolute, very least, Biden should have told his son to conduct his business shenanigans further away from the office of the Vice President of the United States,... But no, what does Joe do?,... He takes Hunter to China on Air Force Two so that the boy conduct more business there,... Joe is not a smart man.
LOL...so if you're the child of a politician, you can't conduct business internationally? That's pretty new. How about domestically? Is that off limits, too?

Joel...God love you, man, but you couldn't be further from the point if you had a spaceship.

Rudy Giuliani's kid coordinates college sports team visits to the White House. Ivanka gets preferential treatment on manufacturing purses and shit. You got a cushy summer job working for the city.

None of that even comes close to a shady Ukrainian oligarch specifically recruiting the son of the Vice President of the United States to help him grow his energy business and avoid prosecution for money laundering and corruption at the same time that the Vice President was spearheading the US effort to stabilize Ukraine's energy sector and economy and also root out corruption by people like the guy who specifically recruited the son of the Vice President of the United States.
Nothing shady about the Trump’s working China, either....
Just don’t BS a BSer here TJ,...this shit goes on every day in every way in American business....if it’s a sin one, it’s a sin, period....obviously, this has not been defined as sinful.
You know this is all deflection by Trump and his cronies as they fight to tread water. And honestly, it has nothing to do with Joe Biden....who obviously, Trump fears.

LOL...so if you're the child of a politician, you can't conduct business internationally? That's pretty new. How about domestically? Is that off limits, too?

Didn't say that,... I said that Joe should have directed Hunter to conduct his business dealings far away from his father's shadow,... Joe didn't do that,... Joe actually aided these business transactions,... Joe is not a smart man.

Nothing shady about the Trump’s working China, either....
As long as they are not taking actions in their official capacities to enrich themselves. And there is less than no evidence that Biden did anything at all to aid his son. But TJ will tell you he doesn't carry water for Trump...well, other than buyng into Trump's bullshit stories and parroting them at every opportunity. :) <-- not pissed off

Didn't say that,... I said that Joe should have directed Hunter to conduct his business dealings far away from his father's shadow,... Joe didn't do that,... Joe actually aided these business transactions,... Joe is not a smart man.
So...had Hunter flown commercial to China...????...everything is A-OK?

That seems pretty dumb. How - exactly - would that have changed anything?

My take away from this thread is that the republicans are concerned with a person who is not president, but are all in on trump's corruption and obstruction of congress and justice and bribery and lying, etc etc etc etc.

Joe was accepting bribes through his son as the vice president of the United States. Hunter had no business in either place to conduct other than the calling card of being Joe's son.

So instead of focusing on the actual corruption being conducted by Biden and apparently others like John Kerry's we are focusing on the President pulling their bullshit into the sunlight. Because him asking for information about their corruption is the problem....not the actual corruption taking place.

Joe is a crook. We have just seen how politicians use their influence to enrich themselves and their families by looting a place like Ukraine. The cover have been pulled back and the politicians sure don't want that gravy train to stop....so make it about the impeachment of Trump and don't dig into the underlying criminal behavior at all.

By the way it was bad enough for Obama to personally oversee the preparation of the questioning the ambassador to the Ukraine during the confirmation process. To ensure she knew the talking points....if it so above board why was that needed?

You said that Zlochevsky hired Hunter because.he was seeking foreign investment in Burisma and "Having well known westerners on the board would give the company credibility". You then stated that "Biden did bring in lawyers who worked on a deal," but the deal "fell apart when war broke out."

But now you're telling me that those lawyers sure as shit weren't working to "arrange the details of a deal etc so that everyone can agree to it."

You're a mess, man. You have serious psychological issues.

This is entertaining.

My take away from this thread is that the republicans are concerned with a person who is not president, but are all in on trump's corruption and obstruction of congress and justice and bribery and lying, etc etc etc etc.
actually the dems' whole impeachment thing relies upon the fact that they think biden is going to be prez in 2020, and trump is meddling in a future election. or something. I don't even think the dems know what they are going to conjure up.

actually the dems' whole impeachment thing relies upon the fact that they think biden is going to be prez in 2020, and trump is meddling in a future election. or something. I don't even think the dems know what they are going to conjure up.

and trump is meddling in a future election, or something.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT