ADVERTISEMENT

Underrated 80s hotties thread . . .

julianne-phillips-circa-1990s-credit-ralph-dominguezmediapunch-2F9MT8H.jpg

74d64192eeb5769bb71e113f9735fb24.jpg

Julianne Phillips

here's one that's apparently been missed. sean young was in a lot of famous 80s movies. i vaguely recall her as being moderately hot but internet pics are very unkind.

attachment.php

Shue is on my hall pass list
Her performance in "Leaving Las Vegas" was at the same time amazing and heartbreaking. Easlily in my top five most depressing movies of all time. Alsoa special shout out to Michelle Johnson frow "Blame it on Rio" fame , an all time "Breast Actress" candidate. Topless in pretty much all her scenes. She had to get special dispensation from a Brazilian Judge to appear topless since she was only 17 at the time.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
I feel like it’s my duty to inform HROT that she did some nude modeling when she was a fiery red headed pinup before her Elvira persona was born. And when you Google those pics, remember that she prefers sex with women. Happy fapping!
Been there fapped to that.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
“Moving in Stereo” is a great song. That whole album was fantastic, one of the best debut albums ever.
Interesting crossover. The Cars were truly underrated, and Ric Ocasek banged Paulina Porizawhatever.

Reactions: torbee
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT