ADVERTISEMENT

Underwater poop stains

Tenacious E

HR Legend
Dec 4, 2001
At work there every now and then I find one of the toilet bowls to have poop stains/streaks underwater. I have my suspicions as to who it is, but today was crazy. After 10 pre-flushes, I could not get all of those stains off. And this is a commercial power flush in a public restroom in our office. What the f*ck does someone eat, or what condition do they have, which causes such madness? @JWolf74 @claykenny @GOHOX69 any ideas? TIA HORT.

• Haha
Reactions: Kinnick.At.Night
Wrongo. Nature called and I proceeded to do my biz anyway. After several minutes on my phone and bountiful toilet paper in the bowl, I flushed, and then double flushed. Still poop stains.
Interesting. Flush-proof skid marks.

Well, now the problem is your co-worker saw you exiting the restroom and everyone will think they were yours.

I workered with soembody that had a tube of crisco under their desk that they would take liberal spoonfulls of throughout the day.
Dude was really large and had some food issues. Usually had a bag of chips and always a big can of mixed nuts. The crisco was weird though. He usually kept it tucked away. But that, to me, is the sort of beast you';re talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: noleclone2
Not an “underwater” chit stain story, but I know of an amusing “underwear” chit stain story. A teammate on my high school football team told us one practice about his doctor getting pissed off at him during his preseason sports physical. When he was asked to drop his drawers to get checked out apparently he had a huge crusty in his underwear. His doctor told him something about to the effect of take some pride in yourself and don’t come in here like that. I’m sure it made no difference in his lifestyle. He was a typical slob lineman. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Fan In Black
1694109.png

Not an “underwater” chit stain story, but I know of an amusing “underwear” chit stain story. A teammate on my high school football team told us one practice about his doctor getting pissed off at him during his preseason sports physical. When he was asked to drop his drawers to get checked out apparently he had a huge crusty in his underwear. His doctor told him something about to the effect of take some pride in yourself and don’t come in here like that. I’m sure it made no difference in his lifestyle. He was a typical slob lineman. 😂
that would be worse than getting yelled at. Like a parent telling you they are ashamed of you instead of just yelling at you. "take some pride in yourself" = shame 🤣🤣

Reactions: Kinnick.At.Night
Combination of too much fat and not enough fiber. This man is dropping sticky poop denser than water that cling to the bowl as they slide down. When OPs mom does this at my place after a too big a night on the town, I take some toilet paper un wadded up and dump in and let saturate and fall. It then after time will attach to the smears and take with at flush.

ADVERTISEMENT