ADVERTISEMENT

Unexpected and heartbreaking: Thousands flood ABC affiliate’s Facebook page with vaccination horror stories

Apr 18, 2021
Buckhead GA
An ABC news fishing expedition on Facebook took a startling turn over the weekend, after a reporter asked readers to share stories of loved ones who died of Covid after refusing or delaying to get the vaccine.

Instead, thousands of readers reported of loved ones who died after vaccination and, even worse, from adverse reactions to the vaccine.

By noon on Monday, the post had received over 39,000 angry and often heartbreaking responses. Virtually every string contains a firsthand report by people whose family members are grieving the loss of loved ones of all ages.

image2-19.png

Yeah, I'll take my chances with the vaccine.

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 380 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through September 13, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 7,653 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.

This is awesome. Hey OP, did you bother to do any research at all to verify the accuracy of your "story" before making a new post about it? Said Facebook post has been brought up at least two other times and thoroughly debunked but bless your heart, three is a charm. In case I had any doubt about how big of a moran you are (hint, I didn't), this clears it up perfectly. Well done, OP, well done!!

This is awesome. Hey OP, did you bother to do any research at all to verify the accuracy of your "story" before making a new post about it? Said Facebook post has been brought up at least two other times and thoroughly debunked but bless your heart, three is a charm. In case I had any doubt about how big of a moran you are (hint, I didn't), this clears it up perfectly. Well done, OP, well done!!

Debunked? The responses they received were legitimate.

• Haha
Reactions: beanerhawk
Yeah, I'll take my chances with the vaccine.

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 380 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through September 13, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 7,653 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.
So 7600 deaths after a Covid vaccine, and 350 total deaths of kids under 18 from Covid. But yet mandate vaccines for everyone and mandate masks for kids at school.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
We had a mechanic hospitalized for 4 days and our parts guy for a couple days. It was around the time of the JJ pull back but they both had Moderna. It scared a lot of the people I work with. The parts guy got his shot and came back to the office. He walked into the break room and looked like he was stung by a bee.

An ABC news fishing expedition on Facebook took a startling turn over the weekend, after a reporter asked readers to share stories of loved ones who died of Covid after refusing or delaying to get the vaccine.

Instead, thousands of readers reported of loved ones who died after vaccination and, even worse, from adverse reactions to the vaccine.

By noon on Monday, the post had received over 39,000 angry and often heartbreaking responses. Virtually every string contains a firsthand report by people whose family members are grieving the loss of loved ones of all ages.

^
google-what-i-want-to-be-true-coleco-platitudes-im-33632746.png

Chief Turkeyshit being Turkeyshit.

There are 10k+ cardiac events every day. The chance that there would be overlap between some of those and the 60 day window of the vaccine is fairly obvious. It doesn’t mean the vaccine caused the event.

Reactions: WhiteSoxClone

You can't find a legitimate news site to post your propaganda?

Reactions: hawkbirch

Ha!

This is the source of my thread here about why people can't understand when they're reading misinformation.

Last edited:
We had a mechanic hospitalized for 4 days and our parts guy for a couple days.

Why is it always a preponderance of blue collar workers that are in these stories? I work with about 600 people who are mostly white collar and college educated. We have had no post vax horror stories here.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm guessing there were lots of bots in the responses.
Let's just say if I'm working for the Russian Psyops division, when I get to work on the day that original post goes live, I'm having a great day with my comrades and crack'n a bottle of Vodka after work. That's literally a dream day at work for those guys.

Reactions: mstp1992
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT