ADVERTISEMENT

Unhappy players coming back???

basically this news came out yesterday. it was out before but it blew up yesterday. it is 100% accurate, this Robert T green fellow is making up crap and writing statements for players. it is sad. too bad doyle was caught up in this fraud.

I completely agree that Robert T Green is shady and I hope he gets what’s coming to him when the UI lawyers are done. It is quite sad that former players believed the bullshit he was selling. I don’t think he had a thing to do with Doyle leaving though.

Question---Have you ever been around a high level S&C coach and watched him work??????? It can be very a in your face session.
After listening to the players them selves it obvious there were some athletes that couldnt handle that or to be PC the athlete didnt respond
positively to being critiqued for his poor performance.

D1 football isnt for anyone. Not only physically but mentally as well.
There isnt a lot of time for hand holding.

I have absolutely no issues with KF or CD.

I have no issue with KF either. I have the utmost respect for him both as a coach but even more as a person. I have really enjoyed the time I’ve spent with Doyle as well. I’ve posted many times that I think his inability to stay quiet destroyed any possibility of him staying. I initially hoped that the entire team could stay intact and work through this together. I especially feel horrible for his son who only ever wanted to be a Hawkeye and felt he had to leave his friends and his team for something totally out of his control. That is terrible.

It's absolutely amazing the unrivaled insight and virtue signaling demonstrated by some Iowa fans.

After reading this board since the George Floyd incident, it makes perfect sense why Iowa struggles to land top athletes.
So, the fans are why (in your opinion) Iowa doesn’t land top athletes? Wow, I didn’t realize the fans were so instrumental in recruiting.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
I completely agree that Robert T Green is shady and I hope he gets what’s coming to him when the UI lawyers are done. It is quite sad that former players believed the bullshit he was selling. I don’t think he had a thing to do with Doyle leaving though.

I have no issue with KF either. I have the utmost respect for him both as a coach but even more as a person. I have really enjoyed the time I’ve spent with Doyle as well. I’ve posted many times that I think his inability to stay quiet destroyed any possibility of him staying. I initially hoped that the entire team could stay intact and work through this together. I especially feel horrible for his son who only ever wanted to be a Hawkeye and felt he had to leave his friends and his team for something totally out of his control. That is terrible.
stay quiet? a bunch of nonsense that wasn't true was made up about him. he should shout from the rooftops that this was all BS

Doubt he’ll be doing much shouting anymore for awhile. Carry on Ottumwa. Isn’t it time to move onto another conspiracy by now?

stay quiet? a bunch of nonsense that wasn't true was made up about him. he should shout from the rooftops that this was all BS

Yes. He wrote in his own statement that he was asked not to release a statement. It was excellent advice and he should have listened. Instead he dug his hole so deep that it was impossible for him to stay.

Yep, the just shut up and play crowd. Didn’t realize how prevalent it was on here. Must be the cancel cultures fault. Lol.

Reactions: hawkbirch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT