Here are the seven colleges with the most players in this year’s Super Bowl:
  1. Iowa – 4
  2. Penn State – 4
  3. Clemson – 3
  4. Kansas State – 3
  5. LSU – 3
  6. Oklahoma – 3
  7. Stanford – 3
LINK for story: https://thespun.com/college-football/7-colleges-most-players-super-bowl-54?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Awesome+Stat+About+Iowa+In+This+Year+s+Super+Bowl&utm_campaign=Iowa+1/20am

Not going to include them, but Ross Reynolds is on the 49'ers practice squad.

And QB Jimmy Garoppolo went to Eastern Illinois, like Tony Romo. Amazing. And Chad Henne is just another has been Michigan QB. Only Tom Brady can raise the Michigan flag for QBs in the NFL.

Jimmy G. trained by Jake Christensens dad. Turned Jimmy into a fundamentally strong passer and a rch young man.

Another data point that shows Iowa loads up with talent but does not win commensurately.
:)
With all the harping on this board about recruit ratings, I don't believe anybody feels that Iowa loads up on talent. But they certainly develop what they bring in, which pays dividends for those individuals who can take it to the next level.

With all the harping on this board about recruit ratings, I don't believe anybody feels that Iowa loads up on talent. But they certainly develop what they bring in, which pays dividends for those individuals who can take it to the next level.
Wrong. Shows Iowa develops talent consistently. That takes time, which is why early departures to the NFL, while great for the athletes, put the program in a tough spot.

I don't disagree (note: there was a smiley at the end of my observation).

Just looked at the list of players/colleges - counted 57 players from non-power 5 schools. That's half the NFL talent in the game. Just kind of surprised me.

Theeeeee IOWA Hawkeyes with the most Super Bowl team players, more LIKELY means that the IOWA Coaches do the Best Job of developing Football players of any Football program in America.

Most here realize this, but apparently not desi :rolleyes:

Could care less about Nebraska

1*54D-crGr1hxbGhEYcILK-A.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT