ADVERTISEMENT

Until we meet again - Off Topic

ME TOO BRO, THAT GUY FVCKING SUCKS!!!
best-friends-step-brother.gif

No offense to the OP, but the bulk of the threads that gain traction are political. It’s just how it is here. And, usually people who complain about all the political threads don’t start threads.
It's because of people like you and many others who are so unhinged in their political beliefs there is no discussion it's just arguing. Absolutely no middle ground anymore.

It's because of people like you and many others who are so unhinged in their political beliefs there is no discussion it's just arguing. Absolutely no middle ground anymore.
Weird, I looked at your posts and I see someone incapable of an honest discussion. I don't apologize for having firmly held beliefs, and being against convicted felons and coup plotters. Other than that I find a lot of common ground with a wide range of people on a lot of subjects. Goodness knows I’d love to get back to having honest disagreements on taxes or environmental issues. But, the GOP is a death cult. Hard to ignore that for me.

Last edited:
Ahhhh the political crap has taken over the Off Topic board once again. Have fun in your circle jerks and maybe next year I’ll see you again… 🤐
If comrade kamala wins, all message boards with any propensity for the truth will be shut down.

• Haha
Reactions: sabula
HORT has been one big porta-potty for a while now. Stinky, full of shit, trashed by idiots, with more shit piling on it by the minute. I quit trying a long time ago and just enjoy shitting in it along with everybody else nowadays.
You're the one who trashed it...you and posters like @Chishawk1425....frigging idiot.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT